Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Street Racing on Q13 News Tonight

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
Street Racing on Q13 News Tonight

Anyone out West that watches the news on Q13, they are having another run at the street racers....

Sunday On Q13 News @ 10
It's happening all over the Northwest. Teens are modifying their cars and racing each other, illegally, on the streets and back roads of Puget Sound. But this hunger for speed could kill them. Q-13 takes you undercover to the secret races and finds out what's being done to get kids off the streets and onto legal tracks. Sunday on Q13 News @ 10
Old 04-28-2002
Registered!!

GeNoZiDe is an unknown quantity at this point
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
i jus missed it
read this post an hour to late haha
Old 04-28-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
im sure they gonna impound all the cars in the races and slap charges on everyone they find there!
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

CiViCBoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's a summary to the story:

Linkified
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
WHOA!! I have to agree, keep it to the tracks for yours and the other peoples sakes.

Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

FlippedOut is an unknown quantity at this point
april 27 2002: while driving down in the finch area, a wack acura 1.6el(127hp) w/ an unleveled spoiler and damaged left altezza lights and his buddy, in another car, attempted to "set me up" on a race on a red light. you cant expect much intelligence from the owners of a car w/ a slanted spoiler. it didn`t end up being a fair race of course but we all started racing down up to old finch... and if your from the area, you know old finch merges two lanes into one and the road gets very narrow w/ a tight turn on the end of it. the important part of my story occured during the end of the race. i was ahead by about 5 seconds and already reached the point where the two roads have merged into one narrow lane. this fool would not stop. i had already slowed down and stopped racing because there were on coming vehicles on the opposing lane. im not the type that would risk other peoples lives for wreckless driving, but this fool trips out and drives on the opposing lane head on with another vehicle and cuts me off to change lanes. LOL i guess i can end this story by saying, he couldn`t except a loss, and endagered everybody else on that road... he endangered himself and his passenger. myself w/ two friends in my car. my friends behind me in another car, and of course the people that he went head on w/ on the opposing lane. if i had not slowed down and let him cut me off, and he had continued his stupidness, that may have resulted in 8+ people in a collision... the moral of the story is, "you gotta know when to stop and accept a loss"... dont be like this fool that raced me... or you might end up w/ an unleveled spoiler and a damaged rear end...
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

CUE2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
... or you might end up w/ an unleveled spoiler and a damaged rear end...
nicely put Flippedout... Good decision on your behalf too. Some people just are too stupid to be on the road, what more to be racing in our streets.

Team RR [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

andoy is an unknown quantity at this point
yes yes... dats is correct!!!... i know old finch area... its narrow as hell!!!... anyway... i never race.. unless i know its a wide open street with NO cars... then.. i gun my car.. but even though.. its still bad!!!.. but i cant help it.. i enjoy hearing my turbo kick in.. oh wait.. did i say turbo.. oops.. that was suppose to be a secret!!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]... ppppppppfffffffffttttttttsssssssssss