Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Thinking of selling my ride....

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
adnoh0002s is an unknown quantity at this point
Thinking of selling my ride....

not thinking of selling anymore, prices are way too low. better off keeping it.

Last edited by adnoh0002s; 11-13-2008 at 03:57 AM.
Old 11-06-2008
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Albertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thinking of selling my ride....

I can tell you right now that although you got a sick looking ride, it will be hard to sell. Not everyone has the same taste as we do, and as a result it will be very difficult to find a buyer. I suggest putting the car back to stock as much as possible and individually selling any aftermarket parts you took off.
Old 11-07-2008
Registered!!

Civic_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point

I can tell u a true story...i have a 2001 4 drs dx..it only have 9xxxx kms on it..and i put a lots of mods into it..header (DC) back exhaust (real spoon exhaust from RSX), AEM version 2 intake, AEM pulleys, neuspeed race springs, koni yellow, neuspeed front upper strut bar, dc rear lower tie bar, obx rear upper strut bar, momo team steering wheels (280 mm the smallest u can find), skunk 2 short shifter with spoon shift ****, JSP carbon fiber hood with sparco hood pin, mugen front lip, jdm rs side skirts, oem rear lip, 6000k hid and auto to manual swap, 15" tenzo r rims (black with red lip...it's mugen copy) with falken 615 tires..and my point is i only get $5500 for the whole car...so if i was u i will keep the car...the reason why i didn't keep my car was i track it a lots and i always drive hard...always rev the car to the max rpm...
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ES1.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	75143  

Last edited by Civic_JDM; 11-07-2008 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-07-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

how much for just the 19s?
Old 11-07-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Civic_JDM
I can tell u a true story...i have a 2001 4 drs dx..it only have 9xxxx kms on it..and i put a lots of mods into it..header (DC) back exhaust (real spoon exhaust from RSX), AEM version 2 intake, AEM pulleys, neuspeed race springs, koni yellow, neuspeed front upper strut bar, dc rear lower tie bar, obx rear upper strut bar, momo team steering wheels (280 mm the smallest u can find), skunk 2 short shifter with spoon shift ****, JSP carbon fiber hood with sparco hood pin, mugen front lip, jdm rs side skirts, oem rear lip, 6000k hid and auto to manual swap, 15" tenzo r rims (black with red lip...it's mugen copy) with falken 615 tires..and my point is i only get $5500 for the whole car...so if i was u i will keep the car...the reason why i didn't keep my car was i track it a lots and i always drive hard...always rev the car to the max rpm...
i agree. i went to a mazda dealership last night and talked to a salesman and he and the manager checked out my car and told me they could offer me $5000 for my ride bone stock, meaning i should remove all mods. i originally asked for $13,500 for the car as is. i left the dealership thinking that i would probably try and sell it privately or just keep my car and later that evening the salesman called me and told me that he spoke with his manager and they came to an offer of $9,000 on a trade and to come in and he could work out the deal. i'm still trying to decide whether to go with this or not.

btw: i was looking at a brand new, gunmetal grey 2008 mazdaspeed 3 (265hp, turbo). according to the salesman it's the fastest production FWD car on earth, they already got the 2009's in so i guess they are trying to get rid of the '08s.
Old 11-07-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by jamis33
how much for just the 19s?
i'm looking for $1800 for the 19's.
Old 11-07-2008
You Stay Classy, San Diego

jamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nicejamis33 is just really nice

im not sure if the mazdaspeed3 is the fastest production fwd car. I would have thought the new cobalt turbo (260hp) or the old srt-4 with stage 3 factory upgrade (300hp), or hmm i think im missin a big one well the new calibre srt4 is pretty effin fast too.
Old 11-07-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Lose the ricer tails and it'll probably sell faster.
Old 11-07-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by TRIZ
Lose the ricer tails and it'll probably sell faster.
i have the oem tails for my car and they will be included with the car when i sell it.

i also have brand new jdm fiero tails '04-'05 version. i'm selling those for $600.
Old 11-07-2008
Love me some nice, long-lasting vics!

jgcentury will become famous soon enoughjgcentury will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by adnoh0002s
i agree. i went to a mazda dealership last night and talked to a salesman and he and the manager checked out my car and told me they could offer me $5000 for my ride bone stock, meaning i should remove all mods. i originally asked for $13,500 for the car as is. i left the dealership thinking that i would probably try and sell it privately or just keep my car and later that evening the salesman called me and told me that he spoke with his manager and they came to an offer of $9,000 on a trade and to come in and he could work out the deal. i'm still trying to decide whether to go with this or not.
If the dealer is offering you $9,000 with that mileage, take it!!!!!!
Part out the mods though, sell me your side skirts.
Old 11-08-2008

Albertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by adnoh0002s
i have the oem tails for my car and they will be included with the car when i sell it.

i also have brand new jdm fiero tails '04-'05 version. i'm selling those for $600.
$600? I'm pretty sure there's a set of Fiero tails selling for $300...
Old 12-16-2008
Registered!!

jdm_bb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Civic_JDM
bro it's about time to meet up. i miss my 2k1