Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Where to purchase Honda OEM parts in Canada??

Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
k-man is an unknown quantity at this point
Where to purchase Honda OEM parts in Canada??

Im looking for OEM (not ebay replica) fogs for my 04 coupe as well as a couple more OEM accesories......

With the strong exchange rate the products are cheaper and much more reasonably priced, im willing to purchase these at these prices but not at what I was quoted at the dealer here in Ottawa.

The problem is that most US dealers or online honda parts places wont ship to Canada......anyone know of any that will or a way around this??
Old 07-17-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Ship to someone you know in the States (and have them send it forward/you pick it up and bring it across) or ship to one of the many available mail box locations near the US border that you are willing to drive down to (*IF* the website you want to order from accepts delivery to a 3rd party address (ie not the billing information for the payment type).

An example of places that will be a mail box for you (yes they do cost something or other); a) Freeport Forwarding - http://www.freeportforwarding.com or b) Mail Boxes Etc - http://www.mbe.com
* Though both of these locations are still a trip from Ottawa (as they are near Plattsburgh, New York) I would imagine there is a similar type of business across from Cornwall, however I am unaware of it as I have never looked into it in that area.
Old 07-17-2006
Registered!!

k-man is an unknown quantity at this point
ya i was thinking about that option, but I dont know anyone in the N.E. US and would rather not drive to the border if i dont have to........

anyone know of any dealers with good parts prices in the GTA?? im going to TO in a couple weeks? I know Woodbridge is good for Acura but honda??
Old 07-27-2006
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
go to sisley on Steels and ask for Tomas, he'll give you good prices.