Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

Where??? Or Anyone?????

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2004
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Where??? Or Anyone?????

Does anyone know where I can get a Mugen Lip?

Also... Where can I get Gold/Yellow/Ion Bulbs? I need H1's
Pacific Mall?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Gold.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	10.6 KB
ID:	38607   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mugen Lip.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	13.1 KB
ID:	38609  
Old 09-22-2004
Ninja Crew

Premium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nicePremium Plus is just really nice
www.ebay.com

cant the dude from unauthorized get em?
Old 09-22-2004
<--That really is ME

vicLX is an unknown quantity at this point
call gary of slipstream R ... i think we have a lip in carbon fiber... adn im sure we have the bulbs....

416-293-0733..
Old 09-22-2004

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Premium Plus
www.ebay.com

cant the dude from unauthorized get em?
Maybe but Mike can be slow with shipping... I'm looking for one in stock.

Originally Posted by vicLX
call gary of slipstream R ... i think we have a lip in carbon fiber... adn im sure we have the bulbs....

416-293-0733..
C/F would be sick but I don't have the flow for that... plus I don't wanna crack it. But thanks... I'll call him tomorrow.
Old 09-23-2004

Alppy....I just called Slipstream and they don't have a Mugen lip but the C/F lip they have is a Type R lip and they want $350 for it... to rich for my blood but it would be sick to have.
Also.. they don't carry those gold bulbs.
Old 09-23-2004
Registered!!

EL-Sport is an unknown quantity at this point
You could try Speedtech in Scarborough. They should be able to get the lip and might have the bulbs. (416) 335-8388.

A while ago my buddy was looking for yellow bulbs and they had some, but they were PIAAs, so don't expect them to be cheap.
Old 09-23-2004
Back from the dead

Liro is an unknown quantity at this point
spoilersto.com...talk to julie when you call...tell her rob with the black 7thgen 4 door sent you...they'll have the type R lip

i think telly knows where to get the bulbs...he might even have a set with him (his old ones) but he got them from procarparts.com
Old 09-23-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
LOL, it's proparts! Not procarparts.

And I have a set of yellow ion but they're H4 - I can check to see if my guy has H1's.
Old 09-23-2004
SiG
Registered!!

SiG will become famous soon enoughSiG will become famous soon enough
yo man
im sending you a pm, i think my guy can get you one.

he has older model ones for 100, and has regular lips for our cars for 100 so maybe around 150 or so for a mugen.
Old 09-23-2004

Cool... thanks for your help fellas. I'll be calling around tomorrow.

Telly... let me know if you can find Gold H1 bulbs. I called around in my area and nobody can get them. The only place I can find them is on ebay... not even slipstream could get them.
Old 09-24-2004

Well I called all the numbers you guys gave me and the only place that had them in... or could even get them was Speedtech.

Hey EL-Sport... if you're ever at Speedtech again... could you check and make sure it's actually the Mugen lip like the pic above. I just don't want to waste 2 hours of driving upto T.O. to find out it was the wrong lip.

Thanks guys.
Old 09-24-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
I'm havin my guy check if he can get the hyperyellow bulbs in H1 - round $40 I think. He'll let me know tonite hopefully.
Old 09-24-2004
Registered!!

Originally Posted by R1Style
Well I called all the numbers you guys gave me and the only place that had them in... or could even get them was Speedtech.

Hey EL-Sport... if you're ever at Speedtech again... could you check and make sure it's actually the Mugen lip like the pic above. I just don't want to waste 2 hours of driving upto T.O. to find out it was the wrong lip.

Thanks guys.
If he said he has it, it should be the Mugen lip. One of the techs there has one on his car, so they should know what it looks like. Did they say they had one in stock? If so I can go by and check it out since I live about 5 minutes from Speedtech.
Old 09-24-2004
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
Telly... let me know what kind it is (brand) and if there's any sort of warranty.

EL-Sport... he said he had a the Mugen Lip but he never really checked. I'm just iffy because no other shops can get the lip but they happen to have one in stock.
You don't have to go there if it's any trouble... but next time you're there double check for me... i'd really appreciate it.

Thanks guys.
Old 09-24-2004
BIG
Registered!!

BIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of lightBIG is a glorious beacon of light
^^^^ ooopss. It's R1Style.... im at Big's house
Old 09-25-2004

what's the word?
Old 09-27-2004
Registered!!

I didn't get a chance to get to Speedtech this weekend. Hopefully I can pass by next Saturday. Remind me though, since I'll likely forget.
Old 09-28-2004

Cool... I'll try and remember to remind you