Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Where are we gonna meet...friday???

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2003
Smell My Face!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
Question Where are we gonna meet...friday???

well well well....last friday kinda got screwed for the bk meet ...where now...bk? again til we get all ppl out and about???......someone tell us....

later N8
Old 06-18-2003
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
are we meeting up friday?????????
Old 06-18-2003
Banned

sexcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
who knows...
Old 06-18-2003
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
this friday? I think we shoudl try maleks in springfield again, this time earlier around 11pm. the have great pizzas of course we'd do the usual springfield mall meet up
Old 06-18-2003
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
So where are you guys meeting up and what time? Curt and I might try to make an appearance. The only drawback is that I have to be at work at 9am Sat. morning.
Old 06-19-2003
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
im off work at 9pm so lemme know then i wont have to come home haha an excuse, see my parnts been really protective of me so if i come home they wont let me leave grrr i hate bein 23 and still at home
Old 06-19-2003
Cat

Cat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to beholdCat is a splendid one to behold
I think me and Curt are just gonna stay home. We bought 2 new DVD's and we wanna watch them. Besides, like I said, I have to be at work at stinkin' 9AM Saturday morning. Perhaps we'll see you guys at the NOPI thing at MIR?
Old 06-19-2003
Banned

hmmmmmmmmm, we shall be out until 5am again !

and watch phil race another car in front of us
Old 06-19-2003
Smell My Face!!

where do you guys wanna meet up curt and cat??
Old 06-19-2003
Cat

Where? At MIR for NOPI?

If you're talkin' about somethin going on this Friday, we're not gonna go this time. We've been so busy and on the go all week. We just wanna stay at home and watch movies and chill. Sorry dude.

Maybe we'll try for something next week. It really sucks that Rockville got shut down!
Old 06-19-2003
Smell My Face!!

true true...plus all this rain
Old 06-19-2003
Cat

For real. It'll probably rain again tomorrow night.

I think God is trying to tell us something.
Old 06-19-2003
Smell My Face!!

rain in forcast......
Old 06-19-2003
Cat

Told ya so.....

God doesn't want us little kiddies goin' out late at night anymore and playing with our cars.
Old 06-20-2003
Registered!!

ssmshortie will become famous soon enough
ya if it is rainin when i get off work i prob will head home but call me at work 703-971-5065 im there till 9
Old 06-20-2003
Banned

yEh yo, dis raYn b gEttiN oN mAh nERveZzZ, fO shEEzy, meh wan a sonny dey sumtyme!
Old 06-20-2003
Registered!!

theguysmiley is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys...if you're meeting at springfield mall, I'll stop by and say what's up ! What time is everybody getting there?
Old 06-20-2003
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
yo what up, holla back.

weather channel says the rain will move in again at 1am. if we are gonna meet up it should be around 11 at the springfield mall, then head over to maleks.. i'll check back at 10:30 to see what the response is, otherwise i think we'll just call it a night.
Old 06-20-2003
Smell My Face!!

raining up this a way....think i am calling it a nite...let me know when next meet is.....
Old 06-20-2003
Cat

Stupid weather.

Maybe we'll try again for next week.
Old 06-20-2003
Smell My Face!!

lets boycott weather....
Old 06-20-2003
Registered!!

curt is an unknown quantity at this point
HEY YOU GUYSSSS. lol. Just think about it though, with all this rain the state cant come back and say that we are on a water restriction.
That is just about the only good thing with this, oh yeah and my car gets washed more than once a week now, i think im just going to go out when it rain and put soap on it and then let the rain wash it off. save my water and money doing that huh. lol
Old 06-20-2003
Smell My Face!!

yeah but .....rain sux
Old 06-22-2003
Registered!!

curt is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this man Im just saying that. plus it will keep the pollen count down and everything. So you gotta look at both sides and yes i know i get mad everytime i clean my car and it rains about 2 hours later so dont even say it. you know my car looks the best when i clean it and everything.
Old 06-22-2003
Smell My Face!!

looks like this friday too........
Old 06-23-2003
Cat

I coulda told you that. I'm telling you it, it freakin rains just about EVERY time we try to organize something.
Old 06-23-2003
Banned

lets plan something but lets be quiet about it so the weather doesn't know we are planning something.. THEN IT WONT RAIN
Old 06-23-2003
Smell My Face!!

good idea....ok we are going to meet up say wednesday of last week...wink wink .......hehehe
Old 06-24-2003
Banned

YES lets meet last wednesday!
Old 06-26-2003
Registered!!

theguysmiley is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets meet the day after yesterday!!!

Ummmm...wait...Uh...