Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

E-Town??

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1chic2nv is an unknown quantity at this point
E-Town??

anyone going to englishtown tonight (9-18)????? my boyfirend has a WRX and is a member of i-club (subaru forum) and they have polls of what day do people want to go and have like a subaru meet - is anyone interested in doing the same? i know i always represent..... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-18-2002
Panda

awww...I got class until 10 pm.....I would have loved to go if it wasn't so last minuite.....
Old 09-18-2002
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
i would be down for a weekend meet...but i cant durring the week. i got work.
but i totally think we should have a meet at a raceway...englishtown was building a road course last time i checked...it looked sick! that would be an awesome thing to do during a meet...a nice friendly spirrited race. [IMG]i/expressions/demon.gif[/IMG] it sure beats standing in a parking lot in front of a Stop & Shop, thats for sure! LOL
Old 09-18-2002
Registered!!

ok so then let's start a poll and do this..... the road course is sick - not open yet but getting there - i live at the track (just not w/my car).

any one gone up to jersey city for racing? its awesome... if u have not been out there yet (thursday - saturday nights) you dont know what ur missing... i'll be out there prob. this weekend (as long as it dont rain) [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-18-2002
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Hmmm, I am definitely up for a meet, as usual. Where are you from by the way? I am always around e-town. I actually am racing my brother's go-kart like every weekend there, since my brother (who normally races it) broke his shoulder. Sometimes I race my dragster too...but not lately...kinda running out of money and parts!

Almost forgot about tonight, I would so go, but I have to work.

Old 09-18-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: SimplySLB
Hmmm, I am definitely up for a meet, as usual. Where are you from by the way? I am always around e-town. I actually am racing my brother's go-kart like every weekend there, since my brother (who normally races it) broke his shoulder. Sometimes I race my dragster too...but not lately...kinda running out of money and parts!

Almost forgot about tonight, I would so go, but I have to work.[hr]
i am from piscataway/middlesex area... sad to hear about ur brother [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG] i actually raced my car twice but normally beat my mans car (white wrx) my car can stay home in the garage - you need to get normal 830-430 hours on track days [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG] let me know when ur gonna go again. do u have aim?
yo ur sh*t is hot (i just looked u up) i wanted white soooo bad but i didnt want to wait to order it
Old 09-18-2002
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Thanks for the compliment...my car is coming along just as planned. I just sent you a PM..so check that out.
Old 09-18-2002
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
[hr]Originally posted by: 1chic2nv
ok so then let's start a poll and do this..... the road course is sick - not open yet but getting there - i live at the track (just not w/my car).

any one gone up to jersey city for racing? its awesome... if u have not been out there yet (thursday - saturday nights) you dont know what ur missing... i'll be out there prob. this weekend (as long as it dont rain) [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG][hr]
whats going on at jersey city? im like half an hour away from there (if that). is it like a street racer scene or is there a track i dont know about?? ive heard about lincoln park or whatever, is that what you mean?
Old 09-19-2002
Registered!!

whats going on at jersey city? im like half an hour away from there (if that). is it like a street racer scene or is there a track i dont know about?? ive heard about lincoln park or whatever, is that what you mean?[hr][/QUOTE]

jersey city (route 440/hudson mall) is the street racer scene.... nope jersey sucks and only has two tracks.... i like to go watch though - cops dont bother u i guess cause its at a d&d... i will prob. go out there tonight... let me know if u're gonna go
Old 09-19-2002
Ms. Moderator

I'd like to go and watch one night...just to check it all out. I would go tonight too, but I have to work. Let me know when you are gonna go again....and I'll come too!
Old 09-19-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: SimplySLB
I'd like to go and watch one night...just to check it all out. I would go tonight too, but I have to work. Let me know when you are gonna go again....and I'll come too![hr]
actually we went last night (9-18) and the bastards said at 7:00 $20 for one pass[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] so therefore we left pretty pissed but i am hoping to go tom. friday night (9-20) i got ur private message and i will send u an instant mess. or an email (vice versa) and let u know. we def. gotta get something goin..... [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 09-21-2002
Registered!!

what do you mean it cost $20??? is it an actual event? or whats up?? the way you described it the first time i thought people just gathered around and hung out or whatever (maybe street raced). i didnt know there was admission....[IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]
and whats a d&d????

i think i know where hudson mall is...let me know when youre gonna go next time. us north jersey people dont meet all that often (as a group i mean).
Old 09-21-2002
Ms. Moderator

Sorry I never got back to you about going to RWP on friday. I got home from work later then I was planning on. Let me know what's up and we'll figure out a meeting time or something. Are you in a car club or anything?