Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Baltimore meet JULY 20th!

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2002
Mex
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
wish I could afford to get rims before the meet [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]

Deejai35: where are you from? I remember seeing a car like Red2k1ex's once at the Springfield mall in VA.. i emailed him about it and he said it wasn't him, so now i'm curious. I've also seen this sweet green civic at the Potomac Mills mall and again on I-95.

I plan on meeting up with others for the ride up, but I may have to leave the highway to pick up a friend at the Towson mall.. i'd like to ride up in a group for most of the way. once I get everyone's location I can pinpoint where everyone's coming from in the maps section and work out some good checkpoint areas. I guess people famaliar with those areas could help organize this.
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

Deejai35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Mex; I am staying in the Abingdon area, near Edgewood. I haven't been to any of the malls in the VA area, but I am usually north of B-More. I hope to see you at the B-more meet!
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

I just put on my rims last week. Silver Velox VX-8s with Toyo Proxes FZ4 215/45/ZR17 they are tight too!
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
Its too hot to put my rims back on...im hoping for a cold front soon at least to get it out of the 90's. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-03-2002
Registered!!

Speedracer32 is an unknown quantity at this point
NO BULL
this heat makes it almost impossible to work or do anything to your car
i know i'm not going to have any rims before the meet but maybe a grill
Old 07-03-2002
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
lol--boys! I put my rims on last night and it was HOT...but I just couldn't wait. I put one on, took a jump in the pool and so on. Don't be such babies!
Old 07-03-2002
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
hey if anyones takin I-95 South and passin thru philly, holla at me..

aznmikex215 on AIM
Old 07-04-2002
Registered!!

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point
DeeJai, I'm right down the road from you in Bel Air..we should hook up..We always hang out in Bel Air at the Super Fresh plaza in Bel Air or the Festival every Thur,Fri,Sat, and Sun night from like 8-9 on really there's peeps there almost every night. Later
Old 07-05-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

Vizyun is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to a strange twist of fate, I've been lucky enough to have the last week off. Then I come back, and not only is the thread like 7 frickin' pages longer, but we have a completed (virtually, anyway) website with maps, routes, info., and even overhead shots of the venues! MexieuS, you are the MIZAN!

My thing is, what's up with everyone gettin rims all of a sudden? Now I'm gonna have to put in overtime in order to get my 18's before Xmas . . . j/k. The website is well put-together, to say the least, and I for one am very impressed with how well everything appears to be coming together.

Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

Klassy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, I am thoroughly impressed with everything. I will be sending out a mass e-mail today with all the food information. If I don't have you down for anything and your name is on the list, please respond to me with what it is you are bringing. I will continue to send out this e-mail weekly so we can see if we have enough food for everyone who's coming. It seems that we have a few more people that I haven't put on my food list yet.

SimplySLB I was thinking about the awards thing. I'm not sure who is really handling this but if it's something we'd like to do, perhaps we can organize some of this stuff so we can see what exactly it is we'd like to give awards out for. The meet is less that two weeks away so if someone is going to plan on collecting prizes then they should probably hop on it now.

Please let me know if I can be of any help. We're going to smash the West Coast!!!!
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

slikor is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmmm...Maybe for prizes we could give away things like Neuspeed Front Anti-sway bar Polyurethane bushings ($20), KumoSport DirectShift Conversion ($25 w/shippping), Neons, LED Light bulbs, and other things like that that are pretty cheap to get. Or we could just have cash prizes, or maybe GiftCertificates...maybe Rob@TornActive could allow us to get GiftCertificates for our prizes, but he doesnt sell much that is THAT cheap. Hmm...or were we just thinking of having like ribbons/trophies or the like just signifying that one received an award? If we do that, once we decide on what categories to use getting those kind of things shouldnt be too hard/expensive. but, that means we'd have to know ahead of time who wins so you could print the award certificates/trophies/ribbons. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/IMG]
Old 07-05-2002
Registered!!

Klassy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
You've got mail!!! I've sent out the e-mail with the food list on it. If you are coming and did not recieve my e-mail please PM me to let me know. If you are on the e-mail with a please reply, please get back to me.

Thanks,
Old 07-06-2002
Registered!!

Maverick is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this is a little off topic but I went to Cecil County Dragway yesterday and in 6 runs posted times of 16.2(twice), 16.3(twice)16.4, and 16.5 in the 1/4 mile. Just curious if anyone else has run their cars. My only engine mods are header,intake and catback exhaust as most of my money has gone to interior,exterior,wheels and suspension. Just thought I'd post here since most of you from Maryland,Jersey, PA, and Va read this post. It was a blast...each run I had the pleasure of racing against a Corvette Z06 twice, a Mustang GT twice, a Monte Carlo SS, and Nova SS...thus making my car look slower than it already is. My 5" tach w/ light was a big help in shifting at specific RPMs.
Old 07-06-2002
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
here are ken's pics from the races!
Old 07-07-2002
Registered!!

that looks like fun! How much does it cost to get in at the track? Or rather to get on the track! I would love to hit the track one day!
Old 07-07-2002
Mex
Registered!!

Mex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the roughMex is a jewel in the rough
aight everyone, just got up the checkpoints section on the site. you might wanna browse everything else, there's been quite a few updates in the past couple days. 13 more days
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

monkey has a spectacular aura aboutmonkey has a spectacular aura about
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/IMG]
We just lost on of the guards at work, and another is out of town, which means I'm going to be pulling more hours and have already been pencilled in for the 20th to work all friggin day (10 hours. kill me.)
I'l gonna try to weasle my way out of it but I've missed a bunch of days already so we'll see how it goes. I'll see if I can trade off with one of the other guards

Oy vey...if I don't get out of it I'ma have to go into hiding from Robb!! He's gonne kick my ***
Old 07-08-2002
Ms. Moderator

SimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to allSimplySLB is a name known to all
Monica--you better be careful. Rob is mean!

Hope you can get out of work and come to the meet. I feel your pain with working too much and not being able to get out of it though!
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

AceKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys i just looked up the directions for the meet and I live like freakin 4 1/2 hours from there. I really hope this is worth the big trip. I should get a prize for living the farthest.
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

Speedracer32 is an unknown quantity at this point
my cousin just got a 2002 silver ex coupe this weekend
she might be comin to the meet so i thought i'd let yah know
Old 07-08-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

OK, we've sent e-mails/PM's to the following people about what to bring. If anyone else doesn't know what to bring or what you're bringing isn't posted on the website, PM me or Klassy1 and we'll straighten it out:

Deejai35
Mexieus
EternalVtec
2Hottie
Edp22
AznMikeX215
Slikor

Thanks!!
Old 07-08-2002

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Steph i am not mean!! i just like messin wit ya! Hey moni, see what you can do about getting out. Do you have someone to bring you? if not Robbusaf said he could pick you up.

Hey acekicker, are u staying the night here in baltimore? We can show you around more of the city, but we will understand if it is too far.

Looks like everythint, g is coming together. a few people dropped out but i added another person from philly! I hope you got more peeps steph, like civicpunker and form3hide!!

Peace, Rob
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

hey robb im not sure if im staying over the night it is up to my girl but i guess we will see when I get there.
Old 07-08-2002
Registered!!

monkey has a spectacular aura aboutmonkey has a spectacular aura about
Ok quick question that no doubt was answered already but i'm lazy and a pain in the *** so i didn't look:

a while back there was talk of hanging out in the city after the meet. Is this still happening or is it still just going to the meet and rolling out after?

thanks much
-monkey-
Old 07-08-2002

I don't know moni, it depends on how tired people are. I am sure some people will be doing something. AGain it depends how tired some people are. Did u get off work for that day??
Rob
Old 07-09-2002
Registered!!

17VtecE is an unknown quantity at this point

sound like a go to me... ( according to the email i suppose to bring 2 packs of hotdogs,1 soda and a side ? )....i should be able to make it...but i gotta leave around 2:30pm ( work at 4 in Dc )

n'iway....i'll be using 495 N toward BWI...and after that ....??
Old 07-09-2002
Registered!!

yeah if im going to get there on time i have to leave my house and be on the road by like 7:30 or 8:00 in the morn.
Old 07-09-2002

Hey 17VtecE, take 495 to 95 north, to the white marsh exit. All the directions are on the website.
And acekicker, the drive shouldn't be that bad. I drove through your area coming home from the outerbanx, NC. Do you know where you are going?
Old 07-09-2002
The Fallen Angel . . .

17VtecE - As far as I know that's correct, though off the top of my head is not the best place to get your information. But if that's what's posted on the site, it should be cool.

As far as afterwards, I don't know what we'll end up doing. Baltimore can be lots of fun in the evenings, when you hit the right places. It's just a question of where to park down in the city, if that's where we'd be going . . . and what would we do? Any B-more aficianado's know the hot spots?
Old 07-09-2002

Well fells point is cool if you just want to walk around. There are lots of bars, tho we probably won't be going to any as some of you are under 21, but there are nice restaurants and coffee shops. We can go bowling in towson. There are tons of clubs downtown and there is powerplant live and espn zone. If you just want to chill the harbor is nice at night and you can grab some snacks and go to the fudgery where Dru Hill got their start. hmmm, what else. I am sure there will be racing on northern parkway if peeps want to head there. i dunno what else.

Quick Reply: Baltimore meet JULY 20th!