Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

nova photoshoot?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
nova photoshoot?

free of charge. all digital images, no prints. i'll find a location or we can mutually agree to one. the last thread died because i posted it prematurely. hopefully we can do this sometime this month.

let me know
Old 07-20-2006
All Show No Go Sedan

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Aznnp77 will become famous soon enoughAznnp77 will become famous soon enough
how about a mini meet mike. haven't been to one of those in a while. Since I got the new job, Saturdays after 4 are free for me.
Old 07-21-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
a mini meet could work, too. maybe meet up at a restaurant, grab some lunch, then caravan to a photoshoot/chill location?
Old 07-21-2006
All Show No Go Sedan

loooks like the thread is pretty dead though. people must be on vacation or something. Isn't it mid atlantic meet weekend?
Old 07-21-2006

mid-a meet is this saturday. f*ck it. if anyone wants pictures, set up a location and time and PM me.
Old 07-21-2006
PWIT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
if you wanna come to Long Island ill take some pictures lol
Old 07-21-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
hahah this saturday aint gonna do for me. i wouldnt mind but i got work till 6 unless u guys are plannin on doin it then. i am available during the weekdays not weekends.
Old 07-22-2006

lol. how is it that you only work on weekends, and not weekdays?
Old 07-22-2006
Registered!!

crazyasian will become famous soon enoughcrazyasian will become famous soon enough
b.c i had school during the weekdays and my work has already alot of pplz working during the week. i dont really mind b.c i get to catch up on my sleep.
Old 07-23-2006
Type-Race

doctor will become famous soon enoughdoctor will become famous soon enough
We should have a DIY meet ...havent had 1 of those for a loooong time.
Old 07-23-2006
All Show No Go Sedan

Well, I do need to adjust my camber kit, if someone wants to help me do that....
Old 07-23-2006

lets all just show up at vinh's house lol
Old 07-24-2006

Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
lets all just show up at vinh's house lol

lol......i haven't touched a wrench in a long long long time

but me and freddy will definitely need a phootshoot

hook it up....post pics of your work
Old 07-24-2006

you've already seen my work, hoe lol
Old 07-25-2006
Registered!!

we def need to do a photoshoot sometime before i head down to Norfolk for school and ****.
Old 07-25-2006

Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by crazyasian
we def need to do a photoshoot sometime before i head down to Norfolk for school and ****.

oh shiet...you go to school in Norfolk? ODU?

i go to Hampton University
Old 07-26-2006

so...what now
Old 07-26-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Vinh
oh shiet...you go to school in Norfolk? ODU?

i go to Hampton University
yea will be attending ODU in the upcomin fall. only thing is im not taking my car down there b.c i dont feel safe bringin my baby....never know wat might happen. so im bringin my dads car down. we can meet up sometime if i bring my car down, if i do at all, or just to meet up to just chill. not exactly sure where hampton University is but im guessin its close by.

Originally Posted by dirtySAMURAI
so...what now
huh? but like i was saying we should meet up before i leave and im available anytime during the week except friday. just let me know if you guys plan a day and etc.

Last edited by crazyasian; 07-26-2006 at 01:25 PM.
Old 07-26-2006

how about today? we can just chill somewhere.
Old 07-26-2006
Registered!!

vacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the roughvacivic2005 is a jewel in the rough
ill do today, even though my car is dirty and my wheels aren't exactly in "show" condition.
Old 07-26-2006

quickly wash it. or go through a car wash.

here's a little teaser

Last edited by dirtySAMURAI; 07-26-2006 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-27-2006
All Show No Go Sedan

hmmmm I dunno about today guys, I have to go to the dmv today and do errands.
Old 07-27-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
It kind of looks like you stretched the image out sideways in the bottom pic. I dont think I ever saw the fronts of our cars look so long.
Old 07-27-2006

yep that image was photoshopped the most. i used a "lens correction" filter in photoshop to give it a super-wide angle look, which stretched out the car and tilted the wheels inwards.
Old 07-27-2006
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
hah so i was right! The thing looks as pointy as a cross between an rsx and an s2000 lol.
Old 07-27-2006

looks cooler that way