Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

do md cops suck?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
do md cops suck?

wow, thats all i can say. i went to wheaton today from vienna and on my way there and back, i had cars either taunting me or zooming past me all after i crossed into md. i mean, im going 80-85 already so im guessing 25-30 above the speed limit isnt enough. i had this fox body mustang and late 90's camero taunt me the whole way there while a tourage tried to beat me in traffic back into va. and if i even slowed down to 70, everyone that was going normal would either high beam me or pass me. then when we get into VA area, everyone slow down. what gives? do md cops suck?
Old 02-27-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
montgomery county cops are pretty chill... but the real answer to your question is maryland has the most aggressive drivers in the U.S. i forget where i heard that from tho...
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

aznrocka is an unknown quantity at this point
Why are you bad mouthing MD cops b/c other drivers are driving like @$$holes and being aggressive drivers. FYI...I'm a Montgomery County cop (thx for the good comment lowlife). Some driver's out there are dumbasses. I had an idiot run a red light just this last thurs and total my cruiser. Sent me to the hospital b/c he wasn't paying attention and I'm still in pain and taking medication. We try our best to do as much as we can. Another FYI...there's only about 3 Md state troopers working at a time in Montgomery County. They're main jurisdiction is 495, 270, 370, etc...the main highways. We try as much to help them out as much as we can but we also have our calls that we need to run. Not only that, you try standing on the shoulder of the beltway and try to do laser/radar. It's not fun. Plus when people see cops, they some become the perfect driver who obeys the speed limit and traffic laws. Only when we see a violation is when we can stop. We can't see every violation that everone does b/c we're not everywhere at once. And i think the ratio for one Montgomery County police officer is like 1 to 100 or 1 to 1000 citizen. Imagine trying to keep an eye on 100 people in a room by yourself. It's not easy dude. So just think in our shoes for once. i know you're just venting from idiots driving but hey dude, i try my best. They call me the Traffic **** at my station. I'll write like 100 tickets a month, sometimes more. I wrote around 200 tickets one month last summer. And I'm really nice on tickets. I don't write unless it's 20 over the limit.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
i wasnt bad mouthing md cops. im was just wondering where they all were b/c i had yet to see anyone get pulled over my whole 1 in a half hour drive to and back from Wheaton.
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

well depending on where you drive, there is a possibility you're not going to see a cop. I've driven from MD to PA thru DE and NJ and don't see any cops on the way. And that's like a 3 hours trip. That's just how things work out. So just b/c u didn't see one in a one and a half hour period during your trip doesn't mean MD cops suck. We do run calls hence maybe why you don't see us just driving around. Especially in Wheaton where it is infested with sh*t heads that keep us busy. Try talking to a cop and ask questions or do a ride along and experience it. Then you'll see how things work.
Old 02-28-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
Hey Hey Hey buddy don't badmouth wheaton... if you didn't notice im from Aspen Hill I hope you hold up my impression of mo county cops aznrocka please don't make it the same as frederick co popo please. if you ever pull me over im the one with no license and the extremely bad driving record try to take it easy on me
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Curiouz_G
i wasnt bad mouthing md cops. im was just wondering where they all were b/c i had yet to see anyone get pulled over my whole 1 in a half hour drive to and back from Wheaton.
(hint- hint) Edit the title of your thread
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

hey lowlife, there are bad areas in Wheaton. Aspen hill just happens to be the good part of Wheaton. but go to the Wheaton triangle. People get robbed at that metro by the plaza all the time. every city has its bad and good parts. like Gaithersburg, Montgomery village became a dump when lake forest mall was built. same as wheaton...people get robbed and fight at the bus depot all the time. but if u go to the Rio and kentlands in gaithersburg...that's like Potomac. And yes i did notice that u were from Aspen Hill. I grew up in Silver Spring, it's a sh*thole there now. and as for Frederick county sheriffs, some of them are inbred red necks with their heads up their ***. especially Frederick city. worse are VA troopers. They will give tickets to their own troopers.
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by aznrocka
hey lowlife, there are bad areas in Wheaton. Aspen hill just happens to be the good part of Wheaton. but go to the Wheaton triangle. People get robbed at that metro by the plaza all the time. every city has its bad and good parts. like Gaithersburg, Montgomery village became a dump when lake forest mall was built. same as wheaton...people get robbed and fight at the bus depot all the time. but if u go to the Rio and kentlands in gaithersburg...that's like Potomac. And yes i did notice that u were from Aspen Hill. I grew up in Silver Spring, it's a sh*thole there now. and as for Frederick county sheriffs, some of them are inbred red necks with their heads up their ***. especially Frederick city. worse are VA troopers. They will give tickets to their own troopers.
remember, your posts are here for "all" to read!
Old 03-01-2006
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
Maryland cops are usually very strict, atleast the ones that I pass on the way home from school.

And Maryland drivers are not the most aggressive, give me a break. NY/NJ drivers are more aggressive than Maryland drivers who use the fast lane as the slow lane(like PA drivers) and go horribly under the speed limit in the slow lane. Almost every person on the NJ turnpike does 80+, and the cops give drivers a break with a 15 mph gap from the speed limit.
Old 03-01-2006
Banned

Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35
Maryland cops are usually very strict, atleast the ones that I pass on the way home from school.

And Maryland drivers are not the most aggressive, give me a break. NY/NJ drivers are more aggressive than Maryland drivers who use the fast lane as the slow lane(like PA drivers) and go horribly under the speed limit in the slow lane. Almost every person on the NJ turnpike does 80+, and the cops give drivers a break with a 15 mph gap from the speed limit.
I guess you are talking from what you experience... i don't know where we stand now but like a year or 2 ago MD was rated the top aggressive driving state in the US...
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

yea, va troopers are gay... i did the same thing i did in MD tons of times and when i came to va and did it, got pulled over twice. the second time resulting in a 6 months suspension and going on my record for 7 years.
Old 03-08-2006
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pon55
(hint- hint) Edit the title of your thread
Old 03-08-2006
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by aznrocka
They will give tickets to their own troopers.
Ok. im not from your area. but whats wrong with that?? if the trooper is off duty and speeding...he is still speeding, so why shouldn't he get ticketed just like the rest of citizens? hell, even if hes on duty and speeding (not going to a call, just driving around waiting for someone to screw up) how is that showing a good example of obeying speed laws?
Old 03-08-2006
Banned

Kinda like in Frederick when i got pulled over for goin 5 mph over the limit, got arrested for a warrant and the cop flew back FC Detention Center at 90 (limit is 55) haha i still got a ticket..... Frederick county bastards