Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Also posting this in for sale...my barely affordable motorcycle

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2005
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enoughNoLeadEmSoMuch will become famous soon enough
Also posting this in for sale...my barely affordable motorcycle

So I kinda made a mistake in buying this bike - it's so close to being affordable that I don't like how the numbers turn out...

2005 Suzuki Boulevard C90T - formerly known as the Intruder 1500LC before rebadging last year. Touring package factory included - two bags, windscreen, sissy bar.

Go to www.americansuzuki.com and see it - my pics aren't taken yet...it's listed under 'Touring'

No difference between 2005 and 2006 except a $200 hike.

Anyway, I'm looking to sell...I love the bike, but I don't think it's doable to keep. It was, I sadly admit, kind of an impulse buy and I didn't do the financial research. Pics and VIN to those interested, if any. My bike also has the cover and the 5-year extended warranty already. It has a grand total of 5 miles on it. KBB says because it's off the lot it's worth $8635 compared to a sticker of 11,299, but I also had a dealer tell me he would pay 10,300 if he had floor space, which he didn't. So here's the deal: bike, warranty ($799, transferrable), cover ($120, included), and NJ registration included. Local pickup only since I can't trailer (I'm 609) all for one price: 10,500 flat. I'm taking a loss on it anyway by not keeping it, but I have to make 10K. PM or email.

Last edited by NoLeadEmSoMuch; 08-02-2005 at 11:10 PM.