Mid Atlantic Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia

Carlisle Custom Compact show

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2004
the heart can see::what the eyes cannot
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Carlisle Custom Compact show

Is anyone heading out to the Carlisle Custom Compact show this year? It's in Harrisburg, PA at the Farm Show Complex instead of being in Carlisle, but it still should be a pretty good show. It is May 15-16th

For more info, check out http://www.carlisleevents.com/schedule/ccn/ccn.html

I'll be there all weekend so let me know if you are going!
Old 05-03-2004
Registered!!

Ichiban is an unknown quantity at this point
I might be going. Don't know. I went 2 years ago and it was pretty fun. But there are also a lot of stupid people and I don't want to get mixed in with them.
Old 05-03-2004
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
i mite still pending....
Old 05-04-2004
Registered!!

EternalVTEC is an unknown quantity at this point
Jen we should meet up while we're there, are you going both days(staying ata hotel) or just one day. Have you ever been there, i could kind of show you around, plus we could just hang out, have fun, maybe talk about the club too, pm me or email me if you are interested
Old 05-14-2004
Premium Member

2k2redcivic has a spectacular aura about2k2redcivic has a spectacular aura about
ill b there leavin nj @ 8:00am on a sat ahhhhhhh!! lmao
Old 05-15-2004
Smell My Face!!

Distinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant futureDistinctive has a brilliant future
me no go....
Old 05-15-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
i can't go........but all my friends did.

check my sig to check out their site
Old 05-16-2004
Registered!!

4bangin is an unknown quantity at this point
carlisle ****ing sucked this year. hotels were spaced to far apart. all the hotels were too far from the venue. having an indoor show kinda sucked. it was not organized. all makes and model cars were mixed together rather than being seperated like usual. there was no show on friday so noone came until saturday, which made friday night (usually one of the biggest party nights) really boring. and they gave out the results of who won/lost on saturday night for every class except elite which meant most of the ppl who didnt win, didnt come on sunday, which made sunday really boring too. also, their werent as many ppl, and they didnt let the "king" civic hatch in the burn out contest because he "caused to much ruckus the last few years and made a dvd of all the inappropriate things that went on at carlisle." and the burn out contest which is usually 100 cars deep, only had a handful of cars, and it took place inside on a peice of metal about a square yard small.
Old 05-16-2004
Registered!!

i enjoyed the show, it felt more like a HIN show, and whats wrong with having the cars mixed up? that just means that you have to see all the cars instead of wasting your money by only seeing some of the cars, there were a lot of good cars in the elite class, including a STUNNING Fiero. it was also nice to walk around in comfort INSIDE the building.
Old 05-17-2004

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
I had a really good time at the show. My friends took home some prizes in both the elite and street classes. Had a good time partying at the hotel as well. It was good to see some 7th gens outside. All around great weekend IMO.
Old 05-17-2004

whose 7th gen is this?!

I just kept walking circles around it...which u can see in the picture lol.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	26.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	29518  
Old 05-17-2004
Sometimes, I can see right through myself ...

taz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud oftaz757 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by skyblue382
whose 7th gen is this?!

I just kept walking circles around it...which u can see in the picture lol.
I'm more interested in the little hottie in the background!
Old 05-17-2004
Registered!!

loriant is an unknown quantity at this point
The show sucked *** this year compared to last year, they need to redo the format, the models they had were wack, the best cars were outside. ANd there were way 2 many ricers burning out, racing lol getting pulled over by the cops and whatever else.

on a good note i have a few shots of some hot 7th gens.
Old 05-17-2004
Smell My Face!!

hmnn......i think i goin to HIN in NJ
Old 05-18-2004
Registered!!

Jen sorry we couldnt meet up, i didnt get a chance to give you my number so we could meet. I saw one car from "Steel City's Finest" it was a Silver 03 Accord I think.If not then the Accord was just a few cars down from it in one of the smaller exhibition halls(the one at the far end, past the Main Arena with the RallyCross, and down the secalators. it was the hall where you had to pass the mechanical bull to get to)
Old 05-18-2004

Isaac, yeah that silver accord is a Steel City's Finest car. That would be my exboyfriend's, lol. Did you see the 2 BMW's next to eachother in the elite class? Those were Steel City's Finest too, as well as a few others. Wish we could have met up, but i'll be at a lot more car shows this summer i'm sure.