General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

my friend at work

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2002
FLY
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FLY is an unknown quantity at this point
my friend at work

so my friend at work is allways saying that his car is faster, he has a 92 eclipse GS with I/H/E and some other goodies. so i told him when ever he wanted to find out let me know. so today we both get off work at the same time so i say to him "you gonna race me or just keep talking S**T" he didnt want to (he had a bad feeling) but after i layed into him with the "ill tell everyone at work you wussed out" line he started to think about it, so my roomate (whom i also work with) comes up to see whats up and starts to laugh at him for not wanting to race, so finally after about an hour i talk him into driving out of town so i could finally shut him up,............ and the story goes. we get to the road my roomate follows us and parks a ways dont the road bout a half a mile, and i tell my friend to honk 3 times and on the third im gonna hit it,..........honk....................honk......... ...................honk..SCHREACHH!!!!!!!!!!! and im off unfortunatly i was very excited and spun out all through first, but luckily so did he BAM out of first and into second i got about a half a car length on him allready BAM into third hes dusted. i got into fourth for a little while but not long before i passed my roomate. so we kept driving until we came to the gas station as we agreed upon earlier, so we could discuss who would walk into work tomorrow a loser....... just as i figured he jumps out of the car and pops his hood "SOMETHING WENT WRONG IT FELT LIKE I WAS IN THIRD" so i reply "NO IT JUST LOOKED LIKE YOU WERE IN THIRD" lol anyway nothing was wrong but he says he wants to do it again some other time, and for now he will be the loser. lol anyway just thought i would rant for a while cause im still laughing about it.....

lol bring all the flames you want i enjoy them just as much as your posts

PS sorry for the bad grammar i type to fast for the damn shift key
Old 05-22-2002
Registered!!

PoopyRay is an unknown quantity at this point
good job [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] but be carefull i got a 270 dollar fine for racing, money loss sucks.
Old 05-22-2002
FLY
Registered!!

yeah i know, i'm in the air force and we have litterally hundreds of miles of empty road so it was no sweat plus the cops are usually people you hang with so all the better
Old 05-22-2002
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
lol...airforce.

USMC
Old 05-22-2002
Registered!!

Crashoveride is an unknown quantity at this point
Good run man.
Just be causeful though, street racing is not that good, I would hate to see your car or someone elses get beat up cause of a bad run.
Old 05-22-2002
FLY
Registered!!

LOL USMC......... laugh all you want Nookie monster i would rather work on jets all day long that stop bullets for a living, But hey if thats what floats your boat then more power to ya
Old 05-22-2002
Registered!!

trevor is an unknown quantity at this point
good kill FLY, keep up the good work.......
I've always wondered about the eclipse's.......he had I/H/E??...tell me about the next race if it is fair.
Is that the old gen,(1st) ??....and what do you have??.....
Old 05-22-2002
FLY
Registered!!

yes it was the first gen, and all i have is intake and exhause, his car has over 100,000 miles and mine just broke 7 so maybe that has something to do with it and ill let ya know what happens next time probably friday at the import races.
Old 05-22-2002
Registered!!

dragoon is an unknown quantity at this point
be VERY careful going against 1st gen eclipses. there's a LOT of crazy eclipse guys down here that invest about 20 grand under their hood, and make their cars look like crap on the outside. the 92-93 GSX's are deadly on the street. one guy had a rust-colored 1g eclipse with no trim indication, and it turned out he had a completely rebuilt motor with practically every bolt-on worth adding, as well as other engine mods he wouldn't discuss he smoked a supercharged trans-am by at least 6 cars

1st gen eclipse owners aren't as likely to be rice-boys than the 2nd genners, and it seems like 90% of the 3rd gen eclipses with exhausts on them have nothing but.
Old 05-22-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
It's always a pleasure a to read about another car bowing to the almighty vic!

Popping the hood and thinking something was wrong....LMAO [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 05-23-2002
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light

<< LOL USMC......... laugh all you want Nookie monster i would rather work on jets all day long that stop bullets for a living, But hey if thats what floats your boat then more power to ya >>

Haha just friendly competition. By the way I'm in intel. It still sux *****. We're all wear green though right?