General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Studebaker Truck

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2017
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Studebaker Truck

I was watching Mecum auto auction earlier and they had a Studebaker truck (similar to pic) on the floor. I've never seen one before..looks cool but not crazy about the spare location.

Here's a link to other images: https://www.google.com/search?q=stud...ih=619#imgrc=_

Old 12-02-2017
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,148 Likes on 802 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Studebaker Truck

Man, I haven't seen a truck with the spare in that location in forever

I don't think I've ever seen a studebaker truck before. That's kinda cool
Old 12-02-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Corvair, anyone?

Corvair also came in vans......

Vee Dubyas?

With safari windows!
Old 12-02-2017

Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of

Corvair rear engine. Cool looking truck..huge bed. The fold-down side ramp looks like it would come in handy too.

I'd like to see Honda make the Ridgeline with a two door and longer bed option. Some of the older models are hideous but the current one looks nice minus the (too) small bed.
Old 12-02-2017
If you think a good mechanic is expensive, try hiring a bad one

Received 250 Likes on 182 Posts
ezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond reputeezone has a reputation beyond repute

Ridgeline
I used one (probably about a 2013 model or so) to haul my newest 65" TV.....I had to leave the tailgate down and strap it in just so it would lay flat.

My little truck will haul full 4x8 sheets of plywood with the tailgate down but I had to make some stands so they sit above the wheelwells
Old 12-02-2017
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Megalodong
(too) small bed.
That’s my problem with all the trucks nowadays. They are people carries, luxury liners first then the truck is an after thought. That’s why I have an 86 F-150 with an 8’ bed for doing truck stuff. Most people though don’t need much more then a Ridgeline which I do really like.

That is a cool looking truck. The VW is sweet too.
Old 12-03-2017

Corvair images: http://www.ultramotors.net/vehicle-d...e919209d7c2f68