General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

can all these people today really afford their luxury cars?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2012
"Come to terms with your slow *** whip"

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the rough
Re: can all these people today really afford their luxury cars?

Toyota's done for....people were just starting to trust them again after the whole "sticking gas pedal" thing.....
Old 10-10-2012
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Stock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of lightStock 99 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL

If I could, I would buy another Toyota in a heart beat.
Old 10-11-2012
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Stock 99
LOL

If I could, I would buy another Toyota in a heart beat.
Same here. That doesn't stop me from buying one. I would look at Honda first but if they didn't have what I was looking for then Toyota would be next followed by Subaru. My wife's Scion has been great!!
Old 10-11-2012
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

toyota seems like their cars are just getting too "cheap" all around, altho so is honda and most other brands. wish they would go back to the 90s mentality of making cars that last forever.
Old 10-11-2012
"Come to terms with your slow *** whip"

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
rjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the roughrjones7755 is a jewel in the rough

I know people on here would still buy one but were people that understand cars...to someone that knows nothing about cars they'd probably be scared away...and i agree gearbox, the new 2012 models are better quality but before that they were pretty cheap. I think both honda and toyota were riding their reliability reputation and thought they didnt need to worry about build quality...evident in the 9th gen civic that is made completely out of hard plastic lol
Old 10-11-2012
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Stop worry about other peoples' finances and focus on your own.

You feel so inadequate based on the car you drive, get a job in the oil fields and buy a 335i. If you're not willing to do that, live within your means and shut the **** up.

The only way Canadians have a debt to capital ratio of 150% is if mortgages are taken into consideration, and a mortgage isn't bad debt. The figures your citing are idiotic, I pay close attention to the Canadian economy for investment purposes and your trying to paint a picture that does not exist.