General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Pics from FRS/BRZ meetup in Torrance

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012
I am Epic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted
Pics from FRS/BRZ meetup in Torrance

Scion FRS Retro edition

Old 08-09-2012
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough
Re: Pics from FRS/BRZ meetup in Torrance

Am I the only person who doesn't really care for the FRS?
I mean they're nice cars, that black/grey one especially, but they just seem rather uninteresting to me. It reminds my too much of a Hyundai Genesis rahter than an old AE86 Corolla to which it pays homage...
Old 08-10-2012
I am Epic

Civicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trustedCivicnoobie should not be trusted

I think its the nicest car ever in the NON luxury class. Its a real stunner in person. Even looks better than any current Mercedez, BMW or Audi on the street.

Originally Posted by krudmuphin
I mean they're nice cars, that black/grey one especially, but they just seem rather uninteresting to me. It reminds my too much of a Hyundai Genesis rahter than an old AE86 Corolla to which it pays homage...
Old 08-10-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

it looks way better with after market wheels.
Old 08-10-2012
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

5 Axis or
Old 08-10-2012
Registered!!

raymondxcho is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you. In fact, I have to say I find the Genesis way more intriguing and better designed.

They just look like modified TC's to me.

And they look way better in pictures than in person.

Don't get me wrong though, I still think they're nice cars.
Old 08-10-2012
Registered!!

Speed9117 will become famous soon enough

Mmmmmm love this car so much. Definitely agree with the above comment about a nice set of aftermarket wheels too. I really hope this is the car the revitalizes the tuning scene. It looks like it so far with the number of well sorted BRZ/FRS demo cars already out there.
Old 08-11-2012
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

looks too cheap to me
Old 08-11-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Moar pics of the red and white topless 86
Old 08-11-2012
I am Epic

I would do anything for one, im desperate.
Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

No, I am not crazy about them either.
Old 08-12-2012
I am Epic

Originally Posted by 04 Honda Civic
No, I am not crazy about them either.
why not?
Old 08-12-2012
Registered!!

04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

I just dont like the style of them. Price does not seem too bad for what you get though.
Old 08-13-2012
I am Epic

Originally Posted by 04 Honda Civic
I just dont like the style of them. Price does not seem too bad for what you get though.
I saw another one today and this car is like the porchse boxter for looks
Old 08-14-2012
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

lol i dont think so. looks more like an old hyundai with generic tails and strange body shapes.
Old 08-17-2012
I am Epic

Originally Posted by gearbox
lol i dont think so. looks more like an old hyundai with generic tails and strange body shapes.
Oh. So you think gen ocupe looks better?
Old 08-17-2012
Premium Member

yeah if i had to pick between the two, hyundai has way better looking cars. at least they have some style.
Old 08-23-2012
Registered!!

KurtzN1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Diggin the spoiler on that retro edition.