General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

How to ruin a car show..

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of
How to ruin a car show..

http://www.autopia.org/forum/hot-tub...-car-show.html

Old 11-25-2011
=)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough
Re: How to ruin a car show..

Oh...my ... gosh ... how the hell did she ?!?!
Old 11-25-2011
That Dude with the Questions

Shift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the roughShift-E is a jewel in the rough

Woooooow :|
Old 11-25-2011
Registered!!

Aetoc will become famous soon enoughAetoc will become famous soon enough

One of my all-time fav dream cars...destroyed... D:
Old 11-25-2011
The Boss ;D

94civicd16z6 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn that was a nice lemans too... i liked this comment on that page
"She probably got out and couldn't see what the big deal was, her new Lexus was ruined and these guys were mad that their old jalopies got a dent or two" lol the driving test should require written, driving, AND an IQ test. i feel really sorry for the owner of that/those cars that got hit..
Old 11-26-2011
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

women...

Originally Posted by iSharix
Oh...my ... gosh ... how the hell did she ?!?!
asian women.
Old 11-26-2011
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,456 Likes on 1,207 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

oh, god...
Old 11-26-2011
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,159 Likes on 807 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my holy eff..
Old 11-26-2011
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Old Asian lady in big sedan isn't a good combo.I'm thinking that was the new Lexus G-series.
Old 11-26-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

MindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud ofMindBomber has much to be proud of

Name:  hitaparkedcarmywristhur.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  28.5 KB
Old 11-26-2011

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

I wonder wtf happened anyways
Old 11-26-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

Apparently she rolled into a parking lot, saw all the old cars, and hit the gas driving over a flower bed into the cars full speed.

Got the gas and brake pedal confused I guess
Old 11-26-2011
^Warranty voider

Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pezdwLmU2H4[/YOUTUBE]
Old 11-26-2011

"Good luck everybody else!"
Old 11-26-2011
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

the thing i never understand with the whole confusing the pedals story is why dont they immediately realize the car is flying instead of stopping and hit the brakes? who has that long of a reaction time to not notice? its like the people with stuck accelerator driving the car floored until it crashes or goes off a cliff, instead of shifting to neutral in 1 second. btw just for the record, i dont think ive ever confused the gas and brake. im not even sure how its possible. they are in completely different positions, have different sizes, and your leg has to be bent to press the brake. why would your foot even be on the gas in a parking lot?
Old 11-26-2011
^Warranty voider

Running Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of lightRunning Riot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gearbox
the thing i never understand with the whole confusing the pedals story is why dont they immediately realize the car is flying instead of stopping and hit the brakes? who has that long of a reaction time to not notice? its like the people with stuck accelerator driving the car floored until it crashes or goes off a cliff, instead of shifting to neutral in 1 second. btw just for the record, i dont think ive ever confused the gas and brake. im not even sure how its possible. they are in completely different positions, have different sizes, and your leg has to be bent to press the brake. why would your foot even be on the gas in a parking lot?
bc population control.
Old 11-26-2011
The Boss ;D

94civicd16z6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MindBomber
lol true story.. and ya i really don't understand the gas brake confusion either, people these days.. and reply to gearbox: i have always thought the same thing! omg my brakes went out!! AHHH! ok just shift down, stick or auto, f'in morons
Old 11-26-2011
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

yeah no brakes lol. they completely forget the ebrake and switching to lower gears like i learned when i was 16 in drivers ed class. you can also swerve side to side (in your own lane, but better if you use 2 lanes if there is no traffic) and that will slow you down. im embarrassed to say this, but you can also switch the a/c on in our civics. i did that all the time on this downhill freeway offramp where i didnt want to use brakes to slow down til my speed dropped.
Old 11-26-2011
=)

iSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the roughiSharix is a jewel in the rough

Wait...what? People mistaken their two pedals?! WTF...serioiusly?!
Old 11-26-2011

@ Gearbox,the thing about people when they mistake their pedals is they panic.They're not really sure what to do.Same on motorcycles,I believe they call it whiskey throttle.They find out how to go but then it speeds up and they panic and just end up pulling the throttle back more
Old 11-26-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

When I was teaching my gf to drive, one of the first times she was behind the wheel she panicked, floored my car instead of braking and drove into a corn field. No big deal, I backed it out, she cried, we had corn for dinner. That was one of the very first times she drove though, not a fully licensed driver like the clai in the article.
Old 11-26-2011

Yep,that's the equivalent of whiskey throttle on a motorcycle
Old 11-27-2011
^Warranty voider

a guy in tampa took out a baggage claim at the airport getting the throttle and the brake confused. He blamed it on the throttle sticking because it was a toyota. Turns out he was just an idiot.
Old 11-27-2011
Registered!!

Speed9117 will become famous soon enough

oh.... oh god....
Old 11-27-2011
Trance Addict

MelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of lightMelJ is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
women...

asian women.
/thread. AND driving a Toyota.
Old 11-27-2011
lady outlaw

montecarlogrrl is an unknown quantity at this point

ugh poor classic cars. sad. most women cannot drive.
Old 11-27-2011
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light04 Honda Civic is a glorious beacon of light

What would have happened if she had 3 pedals?
Old 11-28-2011
Premium Member

maybe it wouldve stalled and spared the cars lol
Old 11-28-2011
Live for the Twisties
Administrator

haha that's exactly what I was thinking.
Old 11-29-2011
Registered!!

Myke105 is an unknown quantity at this point

How do you even go about getting that fixed =(

Quick Reply: How to ruin a car show..