General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

I WON IN COURT ONE MORE TO GO...

Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crazybluehonda is an unknown quantity at this point
I WON IN COURT ONE MORE TO GO...

i have 2 ..2001 honda civic si which i purchased febuary last year. i bought both cars with the 7 year extra warrentee which cost me a extra couple hundred dollars. and i also bought extra kms till 130,000kms. i drove to florida that weekend and in 2 days problems started to arise...

1st month trunk leak through vent in trunk
2d month engine blown due to throttle staying wide open while my car was warming up in a cold day.
3d month spark plugs kept burning out
4d altenator quit working
5 month car in tow yard due to brakes failing and damage of $8,000
6 month out of service
7 month out of service
8 month out of service
9 month out of service
10 month the day i got it back after tranny started to have problems.
11 month gas tank strap gave lost and did $1300.00 damage
12 months cat started to go and back preasure sucked into engine and car never ran since.

i have been waiting for my court date for awhile now . i explanied my problems to the judge and full receipts of damages ..plus i had a special vehicle inspection by a accident investigator at my exspense. under the law in canadian history you have 1 year to file for return of car. under special condtions becasue im almost at at year they granted all my bills plus the car which came to a judment of $31,689.13

the thing that pissed me off the most was honda flew acouple of people from ontario to fight against me. no one from the dealership was fighting against me just watching in the court room. this honda person which was named craig dusen ceo of honda i belive and the lawyers asked the judge to have the car moved too ontario for obversation. the judge asked have youre other 2001 honda civic si owners had problems like this ...the lawyers looked over too the ceo of honda and knotted no! i repled as fast as i can and almost said youre a f**king liar. i had 4 friends at court today with me which stood up and said we all have had problems and my friends also said youre honor with youre good judment today with this car we will all file law suits against honda for there cars to be returned. honda didn't have a chance and they lost but for me to have my money back i can't talk with advertisment with news crews or newpapers. nothing about the internet. i doubl checked. but i have one other court date becasue i have two civic's...both nothing but problems. but my other civic i have alot of money into so i might keep there is bearly any original parts in this car from factory. so maybe ill keep it.

but so you remember honda when you win the case will make you sign saying youre not aloud to tell anyone to advertise the problems on the civic.

Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

SuziQ is an unknown quantity at this point
sorry you got a bad civic. at least you are on the road to getting your money back. i hope you aren't a single young guy b/c if you do i don't understand why u have 2 civics
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

2cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Way to go I am in the beginning steps of what you are going through. I just hope I can get my money back so I can get a car that may run right. I bet you are pretty damn happy right now. I would be so happy with that.
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

no i have a girlfriend...hahaha
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
Hmm, get money out of the other Civic... $31,689 is a lotta money. If the other Civic you have is just as worse, you could double it... and get a hella nice *** car.

Hm, but if you have two cars for you and your girlfriend... I dunno... you got one out of the way... do whatcha want.
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

well i have done alot of work one my other civic...(the one i have still) not so much as aftermarket work but lots of welding and re-doing things. the only reason i got so much money was because i put some much more money then i should have. but as you know honda is a huge company and just mojo who ever can win in a court case just proves money isn't everything its just honestly. i was so honest in court i said to the judge i scratched the car once and may have put my foot down on it a few times when the car ran but hey its a car and i paid for it with cash for both of them i should get what i paid for!!!
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

NeoMagus is an unknown quantity at this point
what i dont understand is:

<< and they lost but for me to have my money back i can't talk with advertisment with news crews or newpapers. nothing about the internet. >>

Why are you talking about it on the internet then???
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

i just said advertisment as in news papers. i have checked with notary of public and i am aloud to write what i think. read alittle harder. internet okay!!! as in this site isnt a advertisment site for the world.
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

Diznavis is an unknown quantity at this point
i probably wouldnt have written about it on here until both were taken care of
Old 04-29-2002
DIY King

Grey has a spectacular aura aboutGrey has a spectacular aura about
Whoa! That's whack. So far my honda has had little manufacturing no-no's (certain parts missing) and the trunk release (from inside) is not working. Oh yeah, and 2nd gear used to pop out, but now it doesn't. That's about it though.
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

civicpimpin01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Congrats man. Get what you deserve out of this.
Old 04-29-2002
Registered!!

hey guys i have my other civic too. there both 2k1. but what i want to let you know is honda seems to be covering up something. you'll have one problem....youre car will run great then you'll be in the middle of no-where and then it will break down. honda canada got slammed by the judge today. and that ceo took it like a b***ch while he's mubbling that honda is worldwide im getting more and more money which i deserve.