General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Ricers suck

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mikephinney is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ricers suck

the new Stang is sick! this much is true, but the douche with the doge probably isn't driving it not because it won't start, it's because he cant afford it. I have a Durango w/ a Hemi sitting in my garage for months on end now while I'm rollin my Vic. the days of the $110 fill up are freakin over.
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

Keegs can only hope to improve

He could have at least lied/said he had a nice domestic muscle car... He won't be such a smart *** the day Ford gets bought by Toyota, Honda or Nissan
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

11MustangGT412 is an unknown quantity at this point

Honda won't ever be big enough to buy Ford. Toyota got too big too quickly and they are having a lot of problems. Nissan, they entered some deal with Daimler that's going to get them murdered.

Incidentally, have you noticed that Ford is turning a profit as well as making some of the best vehicles on the road today? Their reliability is just as good if not better than the best Japanese makes.

Why do you hate Ford?
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

11MustangGT412 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mikephinney
the new Stang is sick! this much is true, but the douche with the doge probably isn't driving it not because it won't start, it's because he cant afford it. I have a Durango w/ a Hemi sitting in my garage for months on end now while I'm rollin my Vic. the days of the $110 fill up are freakin over.
It's a shame your Durango has to be garaged. I wonder what the fuel mileage would be if the Hemi was more advanced, say with an overhead cam instead of pushrods. Still an impressive engine, though.
Old 05-27-2010
Registered!!

mikephinney is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 11MustangGT412
It's a shame your Durango has to be garaged. I wonder what the fuel mileage would be if the Hemi was more advanced, say with an overhead cam instead of pushrods. Still an impressive engine, though.
no telling, I wish was more economical to drive because I love that ride. now I just drive it when I'm going soewhere nice, out to dinner, need to take x amount of people etc.
Old 06-02-2010
Registered!!

modularama is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys are weird, half the time you ignore legit questions only to give undo attention to beating up a straw man, case in point. Why not ignore this kind of rhetoric, and answer a real question instead? Besides, you make fun of "ricers" yourselves, its like your most popular thread to post pictures of.
Just saying...

Of course its an old topic too, and my point was already made, but I'll add that rice is bad for your health, because it contains high levels of arsenic, which causes cancer! So have a nice day.

Last edited by modularama; 06-02-2010 at 03:04 AM. Reason: drunk
Old 06-02-2010
Registered!!

Budahhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 11MustangGT412
Shitty piece of garbage.. let's see.

412 HP
290 lb-ft torque
0-60 in 4.4 sec
12.7 sec @111.3 mph 1/4 mile
104' 60-0 mph
.97 g's on the skid pad

That's a 2011 STOCK Mustang GT. Those stats are about even with a 2011 BMW M3. Not too bad for half the price.

Even a stock 2011 Gt with 315 HP has been tested to get to 60 mph in 5.1 seconds, and gets 31 mpg hwy.

What's the 2010 (most recent) Civic SI get?

197 hp
139 lb-ft torque
0-60 in 6.7 sec
.90 g's on skidpad

Shitty? really? would you like to rephrase that? Face it man, Ford got their act together. That was evident with the '05 Mustang, which are great cars, but the latest is that much better. For the record I have an '06 GT and can't wait to get the new 5.0 someday in the future. As far as breaking down, lol I haven't had any problems yet.

That's not to say the Civic is a bad car, it certainly has its merits. But not everyone cares that much about fuel mileage. I personally enjoy the sound and the superior thrust of a V8.
Ford has gotten their act together, but come on it a Ford.
Honda's rawks, Ford sucs. That's all there is to it

Found
On
Road
Dead

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily
Old 06-02-2010
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

F'd On Race Day?
Old 06-02-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Budahhead
Ford has gotten their act together, but come on it a Ford.
Honda's rawks, Ford sucs. That's all there is to it

Found
On
Road
Dead

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily
Pretty stupid response to a fairly articulate statement.

I own both a Ford, and a Honda, so I'll put it out there what I think

Ford has gotten their act together, their cars are of good quality nowadays. That being said, I think V8s in general should be discontinued in cars because they pollute like crazy, and are absolutely not necessary. Driving a V8 for a daily driver because it sounds good drives me crazy because your driving the car slow anyway, nobody uses the full power of a V8 unless your towing with it. I think it's time that we put the earth first and get rid of the gas guzzlers.

Now on to Honda. They definitely don't make them like they used to. I've had more problems in the five years of owning my Honda than I think I should have. Nevertheless, it is still a good car with a good quality build. I'd still take Honda over Ford though, just because I'm still skeptical of Fords turnaround

Now, on to your numbers and statistics Ford Dude. You really shouldn't come here and compare speed numbers, most people on here bought the car for the exact opposite reason you bought yours. It's also way more fun to try and make a four cylinder car fast, than buying an already fast eight cylinder. Anyone can make a mustang fast, it takes skill, and patience to make a four banger fast.
Old 06-03-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

i just saw a commercial for a new V6 mustang that was producing over 300HP and gets 31mpg it looked pretty sick to i would trade my civic for it with a quickness even though i hate newer ford's.
Old 07-24-2010
Registered!!

mbrishke can only hope to improve

i hate when i hear " so what you got a turbo and now you beat me, if i had a turbo or supercharger on my mustang than id smoke you again! " but you dont have forced induction on your mustang cuzz you spent all the money on the damn car, and evan if you do manage to f.i it, you still spent hella more money than i did on my civic...

the morale, if you want great gas mileage and reliability, hondas are way cheaper and fit that goal perfect.
if you want to haul ***, you can buy a honda + turbo kit for still half the price of a mustang, and go faster, and still get better gas mileage...

if you just want to buy a fast car and dont care about gas mileage, or how expensive it is, get your mustang
Old 07-24-2010
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Keegs
He could have at least lied/said he had a nice domestic muscle car... He won't be such a smart *** the day Ford gets bought by Toyota, Honda or Nissan
Speaking of Nissan, has anybody seen Supercar Matchup on SPEEDVISION were they pit the R-34 against a Porsche 997? The R-34 out accelerated and out braked the Porsche. It weighs 300 lbs more and only has 5 more hp! Only place it did worse than than the Porsche was handling, Porsche won that hands down.
Old 07-24-2010
Johnny Tran stole my S2000 that I had over $100K in mods.

VTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to beholdVTEC-4.0 is a splendid one to behold

Even though this is a horrible topic I still got something to say.So what if you hate ricers?Us Civic lovers don't need to know that.We don't give a sh*t.It's our hobby.I'm pretty sure you don't know a single thing about cars.And to the guy who keeps bragging about Fords.How are you gonna come on a CIVIC forum and talk about MUSTANGS?Yeah I know the Mustang is a better car NOW.But so what.Maybe we want a car that is actually fun to drive.And the Civic is a more practical car for most of us.Not all of us can afford the new Mustang GT.And I bet you the Civic Si can smoke that Mustang GT on a track.It's not all about power you know.Go ahead and smoke us on the straights then go too deep into the corner cause your Mustang GT is so heavy it won't brake in time and crash your precious $40,000 car.We'll leave your Mustang GT behind in the corners.Who needs all that power in a Mustang anyways?I doubt all that power can't be used anywhere other that straights and strips.Yes the Mustang sounds nice,but V-tec has a nicer sound in my opinion.Your Mustang GT has 412 hp.Get a turbo kit into a Civic Si with I/H/E= 451 hp and still have less pollution and that tuning is about $5,000-$10,000.So this Civic Si is still cheaper,funner to drive,and now has more power than that Mustang GT.

Last edited by VTEC-4.0; 07-24-2010 at 02:46 AM.
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

CivicChick25 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a civic driver myself. I love my civic. But I will honestly say, I do not like when people rice them out, nor on any other vehicle being riced out. I think it looks its extremely tacky and pretty much lacks tasteful-ness.

(personal opinion) and I hope no one decides to bash me...because that would be extremely shitty and uncalled for. Everyone is intitled to having an opinion.
Old 11-04-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CivicChick25
and I hope no one decides to bash me...because that would be extremely shitty and uncalled for.
only that this is a pretty old thread
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

a_a91 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by IhateRicers
I have have question why r civic so shitty an you guy r so proud of them
LOLOLOL I have a question, who learnt ya how to spoke english... (notice theres no question mark) just mocking the retard. But seriously, why do you have the time to look up a civic forum and make fun of them on a forum dedicated to civics....
Old 11-04-2010
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

let it go, guy have been banned a long time ago, this is a very old thread...
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rednwhite04
DSMs LOL!

Don't hate on DSM's. Ive Owned 2. They would both whoop that 5.0 mustangs ***, and got 30mpg (as long as I didn't spool up the turbo too much). The I never had any crankwalk issues. Even though that only happens in one generation. I loved my DSM!
Old 11-04-2010
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Mad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to allMad Dog Tannen is a name known to all

Oh and by the way. My CBR will beat your Mustang, Nissan, and Porsche on a track or in a straight line. Stop whining about who's faster. Civics are slow, get over it.
Old 11-05-2010
Whachya lookin at?

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
BlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond reputeBlueEM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
let it go, guy have been banned a long time ago, this is a very old thread...
I agree. It's time to let this thread sleep... forever.