General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Argued with a mustang owner at lunch today!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2002
APS
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
APS is an unknown quantity at this point
Argued with a mustang owner at lunch today!!!!

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/IMG] Man this guy was SO annoying...It was your typical redneck mustang owner. I pulled into subway for lunch today. As I got out this guy in a newer cobra pulls up next to me revs his engine right there in the parking lot. Anyway, he gets out and starts talking smack about imports and how only a homo would own one and try to "fix" it up. SO I ask him what he paid for his, he says after the factory upgrades about 34,000!!!!! What a rip off!! He says it has like 320 Hp. OOOOOOO, So I tell him, about my buddy who has a turbo chargeded integra that he bought used....dropped in some goodies and is dynoed at like 300 Hp. Total cost like 20K. Plus it looks sweet too. "I'll take him on anyday!!" THe redneck said. I have seen my buddy smoke cobras before in his Integra. This guy was a total prcik!!!! I tried to explain to him that its sad he spent all this money for some 8cyl, when for about half the price you can fix up a four banger and get about the same output!!! He just made abig scene about the whole thing. Man, I hate REDNECKS!!!!

Sorry this is so long....
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

AEMcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Haha, what a homo!!!
You should have told him to stop talking smack and go race your friend!!
Or get his license plate number and call him in for speeding or wreckless driving!!! hehe[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

SuziQ is an unknown quantity at this point
well it coulda been worse. he could have kicked your *** for interupting him! lmao j/k

personally i think the v8 mustang has the best sounding exhuast (granted i never heard a corvette rev).
Old 04-08-2002
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
i hate exhausts on mustangs...they might be loud but they dont sound any good to me
ill stick with my imports!
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

CIVICMAN67 is an unknown quantity at this point
I have had the opurtunity to ride in a cobra w/ mods and it was nice. The problem w/ a mustang is that they all look the same. With an import a bodykit can make a huge difference in looks. Performance wise it costs a fortune to fool w/ camaros, mustangs,& Trans-Ams, while imports are very reasonable. After driving imports it would be hard to sell me on a domestic sports car.
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

SoNiCcIvIc is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, top of the line Mustang.... wow, I'm impressed he was willing to dish out that much for an American POS.

It's a shame...

193HP V6 - Premium
260HP V8 - GT
320HP V8 - Cobra

Geez, and for those people who just judge by HP#s, you'd think that at least the Premium would smoke a GS-R (stock). I don't even think a GT could do it.
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

Snowman is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah you're lucky that guy didn't start getting violent. Remember don't argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

Mbow is an unknown quantity at this point
You should have just told the guy that he had a nice car and to have a nice day. Anyone on the street that would just approach you in that sort of manner obviously has some issues. I wouldn't even have stuck around to argue with the guy. You never know what people will do these days.
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

Grifter is an unknown quantity at this point
I carry around a digital camera..... I'd try to get him as mad as I could.. go insdie wait an hope he punches my car.. catch him doing it.. get his licence plat.. go home f*ck up my trunk.. hood an front bumper some more..

call the cops sayin someone cought him doing it.. show them the pic you took of him punching your car... he goes to jail.. you can sue him for damages an keep the money...

P.s I plan on geting a cf hood an tunk anywaz.. an my bumper already needs to be repainted.... that money will pay for my new sh*t an some... plus an teach him not to talk sh*t.... might be a good idea to move before he gets out though
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

IonRays is an unknown quantity at this point
i would slash his tires and rip out his brakelines muahahahahahaha

or

i do the same thing as grifter would do..except i would let him beat me up
then ill sue for more $$$ muahahaha
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

Wanger is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah you gotta use our brainy import power to overcome those dumb rednecks that marry their own cousins hahaha
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

bobbyd is an unknown quantity at this point
Rustang owners are such queers.
Suzi, you have never heard a Vetter rev? Do you live in the country or something?
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

oh.. got idea ion... then you get all that get well soon p*ssy... an for once you can jus lie there without having to do any work... {sigh}.... I love america (tear)
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

01SOHCcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
should of told him
he better back it up before you leave tread marks on his face
[IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
as you can tell im really board
Old 04-08-2002
Jon
Registered!!

Jon is an unknown quantity at this point
tell that redneck joe billy bob when I get my 2JZ he can swing by thur. night test n tune cuz I'll have a present for him in the form of 600+ rwhp[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/IMG]

edit: wait a sec, it would help if joe billy bob was over here in so.fl. but that's okay, we have a flourishing population of rednecks over here anyway
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

Bluelle is an unknown quantity at this point
[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]mustangs
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

VanDizKo is an unknown quantity at this point
Mustang has a truck exhuast sound [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] To make all of us feel better, In SCC magazine, a highly modified Mustang Cobra Type R got WOOP *** buy the Lotus Elise, the good thing is that the Lotus is run with Integra Type R B18C5 engine and type R trainy. It made the Cobra looks like a BIATCH and is beg the Lotus to stop, Hehe [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

AlphaInfinity is an unknown quantity at this point
First off, with all those stickers, and that tacky a$$ drag wing, your just asking for trouble from little peni$ mustang drivers.............

His cobra would mop the floor with your a$$. I am not defending him, I am just saying that your asking to get spanked with all that crap on your ride bro....IMO
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

phlipsidez is an unknown quantity at this point
What??? I dunno what you guys are talkin about..... Mustangs ROCK!!! .... Rednecks ROCK!!! ...... j/k..... stupid redneck, h0mo, quier bait, cun t haired, **** muffin, muskrat driven piece of *** cake!!!!!!!

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]MUSTANGS

Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

TheRock is an unknown quantity at this point
First of all, the mustang would clean up on you, that car has 200 more hp than your civic. Secondly, the Corba mustang is only getting faster, the specs for the 2003 Corba is 390 hp- 390 pounds of torque. Try geeting those numbers on a 7th gen civic. I have my 2003 corba on order, redneck or not, you be seeing my tail lights.
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

I dont think anyone here said they could beat a mustang cobra.... I'd say we'd all agree it would kick our ***.. an thus dont need to be told so.. with 34,000 I could buy any number of imports and find any number of ways to leave him in the dust... if I'm correct I think aps already took the wing off awhile ago.. jus put it on cause a friend gave it to him or something... so what it bascically comes down to.. is some ***** who spent double the money we did jus to buy it... talking sh*t with his car thats not even in the same class.. the **** was a redneck ***** an thats the only point

Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

unCIVilized is an unknown quantity at this point
why would you need to rip out his brakelines if you slash his tires, hes not going anywhere. haha
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

Bluelle is an unknown quantity at this point
hey "the rock" just becuzz ur mustang has more HP than most done up imports doesnt mean its faster!!!....mustangs are heavy as hell!!!.....i mean look at the mustang GT it is 260 hp V8 and does around high 14's ...then u look at the RSX type S it has 200 hp and also does high 14's........not trying to get on ur bad side...just proving a point
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

PeArlHoNdA is an unknown quantity at this point
lol i actually got in a fight over this. My friend drives a prelude, another drives a 2001 civic as i do. All 3 of us were cruisin town when this POS buick with 4 rednecks, and they WERE rednecks, came up next to the lude at the light and started talkin $hit cause we were playin our music to loud. Well light went green and the POS gunned it, so my friend dropped the lude and was passing the guy when the dude veered over, throwing my friend into the medium. We slowed but my friend gunned it back onto the highway and we followed them into walmart.

They didnt know the 2 vics were with the lude, we hung back [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] my friend pulled up and asked wtf the prob was, big cornbread fella got out and started yellin how he was tired of f@ggot white boys with g@y a$$ "gook" cars and our stupid hair cuts roll around town actin like we r the $hit. That was a quote btw.

My friend says well im sorry us imports r so much better than u wannabe POS driving ricers. The guy came runnin over and my friend went to get out and the dude KICKED the door shut on my boy, snappin his arm back.

u DO NOT kick the 'Lude.... LOL they all got out and surround my boy, next thing u know 2 vics roll up (us) and an Integra with 4 Asians in it. Apparently they had heard Mr. Cornbread and werent happy with his comments. Needless to say they guys got the beat down pretty good, and we have some more Asian friends. Imports r Family [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]

I do not condone fighting, but 1~they started it 2~they hurt my boys arm and 3!!!! they kicked the Lude....

PeArLhOnDa
Old 04-08-2002
Registered!!

WhiteRiceBoi is an unknown quantity at this point
lol thats classic pearl i wish i was there to dish out sum p4in on dem phooolz i hate friggin reds lol, if someone kicked my car like that foo, he wouldnt kick much of anythign for a whiel, infact he wouldnt be walking for a while, Ibe keepin a bat in mah G ryde (work ina sporting goods store). Ph00ck dem biotches up