General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Civic 2006 Imoblizer By Pass

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rizwan is an unknown quantity at this point
Civic 2006 Imoblizer By Pass

Hi i have a honda civic 2006 model - i have a problem security sign always blinking in the dashboard panel & i could not start the car - please if any one know that how i can cancel the security immobilizer function from this car - if there any way please inform me without using red key
Old 09-24-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all
Re: Civic 2006 Imoblizer By Pass

Check your user manual. Do you have an aftermarket alarm installed? Usually there's a button override for them.
Old 09-24-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

from what ive read, its tightly built in the the car ecu and also the ignition cylinder. so i dont know how you would bypass it without reprogramming the ecu.
Old 09-24-2008
DeX
Canadian, Eh!

DeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to allDeX is a name known to all

Unless there's a big difference between ours and this one it's not that hard with the right module. I got mine bypassed for the starter.