General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Anybody have these? Need Opinions

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
Anybody have these? Need Opinions

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/01-03...ayphotohosting
Old 06-03-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anybody have these? Need Opinions

Technically, I guess those are JDM.

But they're also the exact same ones you already have in your car.

Take yours off, take the little clips off, stick them in the oven at 200 degrees for 3 minutes, pull them apart, and take out the amber lens. Put them back together, and bingo. Same exact thing, but free.
Old 06-03-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

:r ofl::rof l: :r ofl::rof l:

TITLE: Brand New 01-03 Honda Civic 2/4Dr JDM Crystal Headlights - Chrome

DESCRIPTION: Coolest Design ever, new Euro Diamond Headlights which benefit more light coming out from the headlight, it also has further and wider light beam pattern.

Besides, there have been JDM ****** on here who ordered the stock headlights from Honda of Japan, and THOSE (the only real difference) is that the JDM ones don't have that little 'bulb shield' inside the headlight...(and the fact that the beam cut-off is slightly different for the RHD.)

so, for true JDM headlights, look for no 'bulb shield'...i believe...
Old 06-03-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

those on ebay are total fakes. and the beam is terrible. and in the pic, one is for coupe and the other for sedan? lol. if you decide to buy the real jdm lights for $350 then you will blind everyone on the road because the cutoff is switched around for RHD.
Old 06-03-2008
Registered!!

Yeah my headlights are hazed and look like ****, I guess the AZ sun has a tendency to do that. I want to replace them because I am yet to find a good plastic polisher that works with long lasting results. I was looking on ebay because I don't want to spend the money for new oem ones. If anybody has a better suggestion, I am all ears. Thanks
Old 06-03-2008
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

try and find a good used set of oems on ebay
Old 06-03-2008
Registered!!

Gear what headlamps do you have? Are they just OEM with the amber piece removed? I like em a lot.
Old 06-03-2008
Premium Member

well no its the ones on ebay you posted, with the clear reflector removed, and bmw hid projectors

Old 06-03-2008
Diamond Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Envy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of lightEnvy is a glorious beacon of light

lol gear is so quick to post his retrofit. haha
Old 06-03-2008
Registered!!

spudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nicespudz904 is just really nice

I got into an accident awhile back and i made the mistake of only replacing one light, so i had one new light and one slightly yellow light. I have ocd, that ***** not gonna fly. I went down to my body shop and just got a one aftermarket headlight for $100. Same thing as OEM but cheaper
Old 06-03-2008
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

/\ Yeah, I did the exact same thing. Now I have two new pretty headlights. And I've blacked out 4.