General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Why do you do it?

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
Re: Why do you do it?

i love cars. i enjoy everything from a fully restored model-t to a highly modified hamann scaglietti and everything in between. i will eventually have something that makes more sense to modify and has greater potential for less work, but i will likely keep my little reliable 4dr rice burner. to me, with just suspension mods that i have on it now, or with a shiny new boosted drivetrain plus thousands of dollars of other goodies on the thing, the civic is still as enjoyable and fun to drive as a twin turbo, rwd, v8 whatchamayhaveit.