General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

latest BMW m3

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
Smile latest BMW m3

yah so this badboy rolled into the dealership the other day. it's actually the second - the first was from 2 weeks ago, blue one bought by our General Manager on average he's got 2 cars from each of his dealerships $$ fresh outta internship kid got to prep it

anyway this 2008 m3 -
$70k, 400+ hp, v8, na, rwd.

ps: my cam/phone sux = pix sux

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	03-07-08_0943.jpg
Views:	152
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	73813   Click image for larger version

Name:	m3 a.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	73814   Click image for larger version

Name:	m3 b.JPG
Views:	157
Size:	38.4 KB
ID:	73815  
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
Re: latest BMW m3

looks nice but they could have improve on the rims...the car does cost 70k lol
Old 03-09-2008
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

I wish it had the same presence that the E46 M3 had. Nevertheless, the E92 M3 is a mean car.

The E90 M3, however, looks terribly unaggressive. The E90 335i has a more imposing look.
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice

Originally Posted by white2K2EX
I wish it had the same presence that the E46 M3 had. Nevertheless, the E92 M3 is a mean car.

The E90 M3, however, looks terribly unaggressive. The E90 335i has a more imposing look.
agreed between this and xi version- i would go xi for the 4wd and twin turbos and spend the extra 30k on a daily driver
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

buckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the roughbuckshizzo is a jewel in the rough

I would also agree that the 335i looks more aggressive.
Old 03-09-2008
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about

lets not bash it. lets wish we owned one so we could do this to it.
Makes me want to sell my civic so i can buy it.

Old 03-09-2008
Slowest 7thgen in the GTA

phuviano has a spectacular aura aboutphuviano has a spectacular aura about

The car needs a drop.
Old 03-10-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

doesnt look that great stock. never wouldve guessed 70k, at most maybe 30-40k lol.
Old 03-10-2008

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by XxSoVeReiGNxX
agreed between this and xi version- i would go xi for the 4wd and twin turbos and spend the extra 30k on a daily driver
I'd buy a RWD 335i and drive it everyday with a smile on my face. I'm honestly still not a big fan of the E9X styling (a bit too Lexus-like for me). And if I wanted AWD, I'd go for the S5. I don't do weekend cars unless you're talking about something crazy like a GT2. Anything under that risks being driven daily. Then again, I drive a RWD car with all-season tires in the snow without hesitation.

As the saying goes, ""A ship is safe at dock but that is not what a ship is for."

Do you work at a Bimmer dealership?

Originally Posted by kasimmmmm
lets not bash it. lets wish we owned one so we could do this to it.
Makes me want to sell my civic so i can buy it.
You'd gonna have to start dealin' Civics!

Originally Posted by gearbox
doesnt look that great stock. never wouldve guessed 70k, at most maybe 30-40k lol.
That's like Acura TL country... the 335i starts at, I believe, $42k. Sometimes I really think you live on a different planet.
Old 03-10-2008
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

the list is something like 55k. of course, add all the fancy options + tax and it'll be over 70k. well worth it imo. i think it looks as aggressive as the e46, and is a better performing piece of machinery... it's a sick car and none of you drive any bmw's anyways, so why are you bitching about the wheels (which are ****ing sick wheels and belong on it imo) and the "presence"? wtf does that mean anyways.... if i saw that car in a parking lot, it would awe me more than any stock e46 ever has...
Old 03-10-2008

Originally Posted by modoman
the list is something like 55k. of course, add all the fancy options + tax and it'll be over 70k. well worth it imo. i think it looks as aggressive as the e46, and is a better performing piece of machinery... it's a sick car and none of you drive any bmw's anyways, so why are you bitching about the wheels (which are ****ing sick wheels and belong on it imo) and the "presence"? wtf does that mean anyways.... if i saw that car in a parking lot, it would awe me more than any stock e46 ever has...
I own/drive a BMW. Does that mean that I'm the only person here allowed to criticize the new product lineup?

Now, have you seen the stock E92 M3 next to the stock E46 M3?

Last edited by white2K2EX; 03-10-2008 at 10:57 AM.