General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Top 13 Douche Bag Cars List *Updated*

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2k1_Toaster will become famous soon enough
Re: Top 10 Douche Bag Cars List

Originally Posted by Keyees
I just wanna know what the guy who wrote this drives. How can you insult a Trans Am? Or a Mustang Cobra? This are awsome cars. The guy probly drives a VW Bus
domestic...
Old 03-31-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

not insulting the car, just the type of driver. altho some of those car are pos. ahem mitsu and dodge
Old 04-01-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gearbox
not insulting the car, just the type of driver. altho some of those car are pos. ahem mitsu and dodge
well said....
Old 04-01-2007
Registered!!

marcuse will become famous soon enough

i think any civic that isnt swapped or turbo'ed that is modded to look like a tuner i.e exhaust lowered rims bla bla bla is douchebaggeried to the max. i hate owning a civic plain and simple. if it was turbo'ed it be a whole dif. story.
Old 04-01-2007
Registered!!

cerasoli1188 is an unknown quantity at this point

haha thats great
Old 04-01-2007
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

Originally Posted by RHCP0801
mustang should be #1 or #2
ohhh for once, a real QFT!

i think the si shouldn't have made the list; rather, just non-si civics... and what about the sentra?!
Old 04-02-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Keyees
I just wanna know what the guy who wrote this drives. How can you insult a Trans Am? Or a Mustang Cobra? This are awsome cars. The guy probly drives a VW Bus

Easy. They're bad cars.

And you're making assumptions about the authors vehicle in the wrong direction. He knows a lot about these cars, allowing one to surmise he knows lots about automobiles in general. One could then infer that he drives something of very high quality, i.e. Porsche or BMW M-class. Or possible an AMG SL-something or other.
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

Mralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to beholdMralbino is a splendid one to behold

Somebody has already posted this before... but it's funny because my brother has a wrx. But i agree with modoman about the sentras... i remember one day i was just cruisin at like 50 and this guy in a SE-R flys up behind me and pulls next to me and slows down so he is driving side by side with me trying to get me to race him or some gay ****.
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about

I agree with all but the Ram...it should have been silverado. My family is all Cummins...and none of us are rednecks, so...

At least witht the silverado you have the young *******s that think their badass with their less than 200hp trucks, with huge tires it can't turn over...and as the fart pipe is to rice, the straight piped gasser is to redneck.

Straight piped diesels are just plain badass!
Old 04-02-2007
umm....yeah?

X0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really niceX0DuZz is just really nice

I wonder if they have a Top 10 list of cars that are riced out
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

Dis-Honorable Mention:

Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS
Nissan 240 SX (Swapped)
Land Rover Discovery
BMW M3 (Not just 3 series)
Chevrolet Avalanche/Escalade EXT
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

yingjai is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet the guy who wrote this watches Nascar as a sport and gets around town on public transit because he couldn't afford cars. =)
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future

I'm suprised nobody mentioned

Ford Crown Victoria "Police Interceptor"
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

bakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the roughbakertime is a jewel in the rough

I've got add the GTI's...At least around me...if it's someone under 30 in a GTI, they're a terrible, cocky driver.
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

How about, young kids in dads VET or any other vehicle owned by ones parents.
Old 04-02-2007
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

hahahaha.........nice
Old 04-02-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Drivers of Hummers King of the Douche Bags!

Does anyone need a box that big.
Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

^^^^They need it for there EGO.
Old 04-02-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alpha 5
^^^^They need it for there EGO.

Bet those things handle like a shopping cart with a lose wheel.

Old 04-02-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by MURDOCK

Oh ****, haha, can't forget about the Hummer H2!

I ****ing hate those! pardon my french, and the people that drive them (most of them).
Old 04-02-2007

Originally Posted by Taffy
Oh ****, haha, can't forget about the Hummer H2!

I ****ing hate those! pardon my french, and the people that drive them (most of them).
Yea most of them are woman on a power trip.

No offense to are female members
Old 04-02-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

omg i hate how they pull up to everyone all fast! then ride peoples bumpers, just like the people in white impalas

How about, young kids in dads VET or any other vehicle owned by ones parents.
Hate them as well gah, not even their car

Originally Posted by MURDOCK

www.fuh2.com lol geat site F U H-2!!!
Old 04-03-2007
Registered!!

TheMoogly is on a distinguished road

BMW3 series... HAHAHAH I love it...
Old 04-03-2007
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute

so true..and their hairstlye..
Old 04-03-2007
Rough, Tough, Real Stuff.

Unevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to beholdUnevolved is a splendid one to behold

Good God, you can tell this is a Honda site. Everyone's just saying "Everything but Hondas sucks!" I've seen many more *******s driving 7thgens than I have driving 3-series.
Old 04-03-2007
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned

bwahaha my buddy used to have one of those... yea they are douchemobiles but it's nice havin everyone move out of your way!
Old 04-03-2007
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

civic in general shouldve been on the list lol. well at least modded civics.

Originally Posted by Unevolved
Good God, you can tell this is a Honda site. Everyone's just saying "Everything but Hondas sucks!" I've seen many more *******s driving 7thgens than I have driving 3-series.
Old 04-03-2007
Registered!!

We have all had Douche Bag moments. That is fine, it is those that do it on a regular basis that gives us a bad name.
Old 04-04-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

We have all had Douche Bag moments. That is fine, it is those that do it on a regular basis that gives us a bad name.
exactly, those who feel as tho vtec is just another reason to plow down the street with their exhaust farting up a storm, yet they are only going 25-30mph...
Old 04-04-2007
Registered!!

SpeedFreak is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you guys serious? evos are crap??? So I guess the guys from Top Gear and just about every other respectable car critic are douche bags? All wheel drive 280 hp easily upgraded for 30 grand are you retarted? I love Honda's but you have to give credit were credit is due. The evo is def not a douche car. Its all personal choice everybody likes and dislikes and also holds different opinions about cars. Alotta people swear by mitsu relability. Aside from lemons its how the car is modded and the driver that really control reliability.

Quick Reply: Top 13 Douche Bag Cars List *Updated*