General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

sell sell sell!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civicspeedster is an unknown quantity at this point
sell sell sell!!!!

I really want an acura rs s-type and well ive saved up some cash and decided i will buy one if i can sell my car can u guys give me some advice to sell it fast and get the most i have it up on autotrader right now (but i wont leasve this site i love it here it is the best)
Old 04-06-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
first, its and RSX Type-S. and second, please use punctuations. =).
Old 04-06-2006
Registered!!

drive_fast_dail has a little shameless behaviour in the past
You can always try ebay if you want to get rid of it in a certain amount of time. Just on something like ebay, take tons of really good pictures that show detials of the car and be really honest about it. It might not be a great market for selling nicer cars on, but the more details you give about the car more comfortable someone might want to bid on it. I sold an old saturn with thats engine had serious issues and needed to be rebuilt on ebay for 1k, when dealers wouldnt even give me 500 for it when they didnt know of the problems. Its worth a try if you want to sell quick, and you can always set a reserve on it. A dont worry if the price doesnt go up early I had like 10 people bidding on mine in the last minute.
Old 04-07-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
save and sell the civic.