General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Police training video on Street Racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by familycar
first off gearbox's car is purely for looks. he really doesnt have shyat for performance and his car is a horrible example becasue he has bad luck with his mods and car all together. 2nd who said anything about just doing intake exhaust for racing. in fact i dont think i mentioned anyting about racing at all. and for the record if you dont have I/H/E to support what ever other mods you have then your not gaining the max potential out of the motor work you did. nor did i ever even mention a cam gear and exhaust making a car race ready. you guys are treating me like i am some damn ricer here and have no clue what i am talking about. i did my mods because i am doing a build of my top end first to see what #'s i can crank then ill build the bottom end.......
wow, ok, so i am wrong about gearbox. i havent heard much about his car in a while so sorry.
and saying about i/h/e and cam gears was a direct reference to the video. If you recall this thread is about the video, so I figured referencing it wouldn't be confusing. I have no idea what is on your car, so don't think I am even talking remotely to you specifically.
Old 03-15-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
i think getting i/h/e on our cars wont do much, sure you do gain a little bit in high end and maybe some in the midrange, but you lose power for sure on the low end because of no back pressure. i/h/e on any other car will produce more results than our civics ever will. our cars aren't meant for speed; they're meant for gas mileage efficiency. and it's good at what it's made to do.
Old 03-16-2006
Banned

spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
uhhhhhh someone find this **** again
Old 03-16-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
its just a cop that pulls some ricer over and owns him by saying well i noticed you changed the exhaust so that gives me probable cause to search under the hood. pops the hood and the cop points to everything and says its all illegal. breather tube, cam gear, intake mani, header, intake, etc.
Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

emdude4 is an unknown quantity at this point
f*^k the pigs. damn cops gave me a ticket for my tint as i was getting out of my car for class today.
Old 03-16-2006
Banned

spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
ahha woooooow. when i got pulled over for not having my headlights on, cop told me to turn my car off......and when i did my intake made that sound of letting the air go out "tssssss" i thought he was going to make me pop the hood open
Old 03-16-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by diskreet
wow, ok, so i am wrong about gearbox. i havent heard much about his car in a while so sorry.
and saying about i/h/e and cam gears was a direct reference to the video. If you recall this thread is about the video, so I figured referencing it wouldn't be confusing. I have no idea what is on your car, so don't think I am even talking remotely to you specifically.
sorry man i was a bit wound up yesterday becasue of my wife and work. i took your comment as directed towards me and i got offended, what is even stupider is that i let a comment on the internet fuel my fire. so my bad man!