General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

king motorsports (mugen) k20 rebuilt for $ 5,500.00

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2006
I need TP for my bunghole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
king motorsports (mugen) k20 rebuilt for $ 5,500.00

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/product.asp?detail=3849

Used Engine Parts
RSX-S K20 completely rebuilt using all JDM DC5R internals. Balanced and blueprinted. 010" over DC5R pistons. Stage 3 King Motorsports cylinder head prep. JDM DC5R camshafts. Mugen valve springs. Mugen baffled oil pan. 0 Miles since rebuild

Rebuilt JDM K20 Engine RSX 2002-2005
[KMS-RSX-JDM-Rebuild]
$ 5,500.00
add to cart
Old 02-25-2006
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
wow, id jump on that if i could. lol
Old 02-25-2006
4 cyclinders down, 4 to go.....

acjones21 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow, that's a lotta money for not much more speed. the balancing and blueprinting would be cool for high RPM durability, but you can get much better cams than than the type R ones (TODA, etc). If I dropped 5K on NA I'd want the most power possible. For that much you could probably get ITB too.
Old 02-25-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
holy crap thats sweet but what about 35 bucks for a calender? kinda silly isnt it

http://www.kingmotorsports.com/product.asp?product=557
Old 02-25-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
dang
Old 02-26-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Nice find.
Old 02-27-2006
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
yeah $35 is stupid for a frickin calendar
Old 02-27-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
damn!!
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

whitevic is an unknown quantity at this point
That motor has been on the website for a few months now. Love the oil pan baffles!
Old 02-27-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
: posts it at ephatch.com :