General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

What makes you think I wanna race?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
redrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura aboutredrocket600 has a spectacular aura about
What makes you think I wanna race?

This isn't the fist time someone has done this but...
I was headed home from getting groceries and am on the interstate doing about 80 in a 65. In the fast lane is an Integra coupe (debaged but my guess is no bigger than a GS) going maybe 76 so I pulled into the slow lane to pass him. I got around him and was ready to pull back into the fast lane because I was approaching a car when out of nowhere he comes flying past me at 90-95.... WHAT ABOUT MY CAR MAKES YOU THINK I WANNA RACE or says I WANT TO SEE YOU PASS ME GOING REALLY FAST???? Exterior my car is 100% stock except for the tint. Do these people think they are cool when they do this stuff? Did he want me to pull into him!? USE SOME COMMON SENSE!
Old 02-08-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
sky rockets in flight, afternoon delight!

Ricers are everywhere these days it is nothing new.
Old 02-08-2006
Banned

LowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to allLowLife is a name known to all
You didn't happen to tailgate him for a lil b4 you passed did ya? haha i tend to do that stuff when ppl **** me off
Old 02-08-2006
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
hmm... here's a short lost of cars that idiots tend to own now adays and do some of the worst things on the road:
6thgen/7thgen Civic, Altima 1st and 2nd gen, Maxima 4thgen, DC2, DC5, Focus ZX3, Dodge Neon (all), Camry (i have seen anything from mid 90's to new ones), Ford Explorer, Jeep Grand Cherokee, E46BMW, there are more

I'm stereotyping but it's becoming a trend.... honestly dont take it personal. Some ppl even think if someone passes them on the right it's race time.... it can be anything.... I deal with that too often.
Old 02-10-2006
Registered!!

Mikes A D is an unknown quantity at this point
you're lucky the punk didn't pull a gun on your or something. lots of sketchy drivers out there
Old 02-10-2006
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
I think its normal. My car is all stock except for the altezza grill, but I guess people see that as a sign that I must want to race cause I get offers all the time. Yea right, like my civic is going to win a race. Dumb *** kids!!!!
Old 02-11-2006
Abortion Survivor

Michalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of lightMichalo187 is a glorious beacon of light
Everyone thinks because we have civics we all fix them up and we all want to race. I think people see guys in a honda and they think we must race. I always try to race old guys in their corvettes cause I just want to see if they bought them for speed or just cause they can.
Old 02-11-2006
Registered!!

02blkhonda is an unknown quantity at this point
those damn ppl in those tegs....now the gsr and the type r are quick cars, but i hate these ***** in ls and gs tegs with thier intakes thinking that they are hot ****...i was going to home last week and a teg(ls) pulls up beside me and revs, and all i can hear is an intake. now when me and my girl stop laughing our asses off cause this is a purple teg with 18in white wheels and a big donkey *** wing. he rolls down his window and says "you wanna run" i says "na" cause im with my girl and we just want to get home to have some sex....so then he says "yeah thats what i thought little 127hp didnt want some of my 140hp, i would roast your *** anyways" so of course i take offense to that, light turns green he gets a 1/2 car jump cause i am too busy flippin him off, so i take off and by 2nd gear im pulling him by 1 car and then by 4th gear i have bout 4 cars on him...so i slow down and he asks me how much did i spray, i dont have spray, so i tell him to take that donkey *** wing off and he might be able to keep up next time..i thought it was funny and then i went home and beat it up like a champ would
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

grncivic2001 is an unknown quantity at this point
lol
Old 03-01-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
usually if a car flys by me or tryies to mess with me i race them. mainly because its usually some retard who only sees the car form the back, and dosen't realize its turbo charged until they get a BOV in the ear.
Old 03-11-2006
Registered!!

65Coronet440 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't say I get challenged much driving my Civic, but everytime I break this bad girl out every a$$hole that think's he's something wants to challenge me;

I usually don't do much other than laugh. For one, I got a drag racing ticket back in my teen years and I vowed to not have that happen again, big $$$.

Second, I get my fix at the 1/8th mile drags so I don't have anything to prove on the street. I know what I have and I don't have to try to blow the doors off every joe smoe to add to my notches (not that I'm the fastest around, but usually guys with real fast cars don't go around challenging everyone like idiots).

Maybe I'm just getting old.......
Old 02-10-2016
Registered!!

RamzYa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What makes you think I wanna race?

Originally Posted by 02blkhonda
those damn ppl in those tegs....now the gsr and the type r are quick cars, but i hate these ***** in ls and gs tegs with thier intakes thinking that they are hot ****...i was going to home last week and a teg(ls) pulls up beside me and revs, and all i can hear is an intake. now when me and my girl stop laughing our asses off cause this is a purple teg with 18in white wheels and a big donkey *** wing. he rolls down his window and says "you wanna run" i says "na" cause im with my girl and we just want to get home to have some sex....so then he says "yeah thats what i thought little 127hp didnt want some of my 140hp, i would roast your *** anyways" so of course i take offense to that, light turns green he gets a 1/2 car jump cause i am too busy flippin him off, so i take off and by 2nd gear im pulling him by 1 car and then by 4th gear i have bout 4 cars on him...so i slow down and he asks me how much did i spray, i dont have spray, so i tell him to take that donkey *** wing off and he might be able to keep up next time..i thought it was funny and then i went home and beat it up like a champ would

You are a joke and so is your story. Lol made up story , cooool story Bruh
Old 02-12-2016
Prelude Owner

Received 303 Likes on 214 Posts
GolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to beholdGolNat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RamzYa
I think resurrecting an almost 10 year old thread is a joke!
Old 02-13-2016
Administrator
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!
Administrator

Received 1,146 Likes on 801 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RamzYa
That was unwarranted. Play nice.