General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

This sucks. Guy had his car 27 hours and totalled it.

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
This sucks. Guy had his car 27 hours and totalled it.

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=935445

a thread over at the subaru site. that crash looks brutal, but his friend and him came out alright.
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
dang, at least he had it for one day
Old 02-06-2006
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
damn thats gotta suck...he's got hay on his wheels hehe
Old 02-06-2006
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
dang that is so damn funny...look at all that grass stuck in the fender...lucky f ucker should be happy he's still alive
Old 02-06-2006
Banned

spoonJDMlX is an unknown quantity at this point
thats what you call a retard, he didnt see the ****ing stack of hay from a distance?
Old 02-06-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
damn that sucks at least he made it out ok
Old 02-06-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Hope he called his Insurance Co. to put it on his policy after he bought it...
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^...ya, he said ti was insured....but damn. thats a messed up subby
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
glad they are ok but he needs to learn how to drive
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
Hopefully hes alright with insurance having the other friend doing the wreck...
Old 02-06-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Some of the best "mommy and daddy bought me a quick car and I crashed it" threads are on that site! lol.
Old 02-06-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Damn he was lucky.
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

me2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
man, that guy must be blind, how the hell do you not see a bale of hay in the middle of the road. People like this drive insurance prices up. Man i see deer run across the road every once and awhile and i manage to miss them.
Old 02-06-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i would rather ask wtf is hay DOING sitting on a road. lousy farmers. You guys say oh is he blind well at night on the freeway its harder than you think to spot something in the dark. I was on a 2 lane road with cars to my left very busy, well there was a huge truck tire in the middle of my lane and I had less than a second to react and really i couldn't. had to take the hit and somehow made it over okay (thank god car wasn't lowered at the time) with a cut and messed up bumper. you really can't see very far with headlights going that fast and even if youre paying close attention there is sometimes no way out.

Last edited by gearbox; 02-06-2006 at 11:33 PM.
Old 02-06-2006
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
its just a little dented...its still good, its still good... sorry, just saw the episode of the simpsons where lisa becomes a vegetarian =).
Old 02-06-2006
awd pwnz j00

import2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
haha my new home gets around to my old one.

read that thread on nasioc... sucks indeed.
Old 02-06-2006
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
It's just got some grass and dirt on it, it's still good, it's still good.

Damn those pics are horrible, he said the airbags didn't deploy, WTF!??!? If I was him I would definately look into why they didn't, that could've been his life right there.
Old 02-06-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
sensors for airbags are right up behind the bumper cover and in the engine bay in some cars. For airbags to go off usually those sensors, at least 1, must be tripped above a certain speed. so if the sensors in the front never went off, becuase the front wasnt very squished in, then that may be why.
how pissed would you be if you got bumped on the side and the airbags in front of you went off. All it would do is make the interior and your clothes smell forever.
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

puidokas is an unknown quantity at this point
My first 7thgen was hit at the dealer 30min after i bought it, funny thing is it was hit by my trade-in. They were screwed on that deal.
Old 02-07-2006
Premium Member

redem2 has a spectacular aura aboutredem2 has a spectacular aura about
^ wtf? how did that happen? its funny though

I think my airbags are f*cked...ive been through almost $10k worth of damage to my car, mostly the front end and the air bags never deployed..any ideas?

Last edited by redem2; 02-07-2006 at 12:50 AM.
Old 02-07-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by diskreet
sensors for airbags are right up behind the bumper cover and in the engine bay in some cars. For airbags to go off usually those sensors, at least 1, must be tripped above a certain speed. so if the sensors in the front never went off, becuase the front wasnt very squished in, then that may be why.
how pissed would you be if you got bumped on the side and the airbags in front of you went off. All it would do is make the interior and your clothes smell forever.
yeah. it seems like a lot of people that get in accidents in the 02 bugeyes in particular rarely have their front bags go off. some people think its a defect, some people say it wasnt a hard enough impact.
Old 02-07-2006
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
haywn3d
Old 02-07-2006
Registered!!

02cvcEX will become famous soon enough02cvcEX will become famous soon enough
lol .. he held on to the O-**** bar

hahaha what the hell is that bar called anyways? i think i'm pretty content with the O-**** bar
Old 02-07-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 02cvcEX
lol .. he held on to the O-**** bar

hahaha what the hell is that bar called anyways? i think i'm pretty content with the O-**** bar
Yeah I am def content with the O-**** bar.
Old 02-08-2006
Registered!!

teg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trustedteg91ls should not be trusted
Who drives 1900 miles to buy a car? Why didnt he just run over the ****in hay lol
Old 02-08-2006
Registered!!

sp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of lightsp3cialk is a glorious beacon of light
i would break down and cry.
Old 02-08-2006
An elephant.... with stamps for hands.

thatsmrgimp2u is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by teg91ls
Who drives 1900 miles to buy a car? Why didnt he just run over the ****in hay lol
Because a bale of heigh weighs about 50lbs..... 50lbs at 75mph would def suck.... Im glad we dont have any heartless douchebags here, sure would like to get a hold of that D-fresh guy and throw him out of a car into oncoming traffic.... wait.... thats kinda heartless.... nvm.
Old 02-08-2006
I drive a jeep to compensate for my tiny pee pee

Blue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enoughBlue_Honda_Civ will become famous soon enough
dude that is crazy
Old 02-08-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Originally Posted by Sujak
I don't feel sorry, and I don't congratulate him for getting his subaru. Just shows peopel are dumbasses, wish he had some consiqeunces besides a ****ed up car.
Why do you call him a dumbass? Because some farmer dropped a bale of hay? Okay.
Old 02-08-2006
spell check pwns you

tuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud oftuner04civic has much to be proud of
i feel bad for him, people can be unlucky with cars, and what happened with the dealer trade in a few posts ago.

Quick Reply: This sucks. Guy had his car 27 hours and totalled it.