General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

This sucks. Guy had his car 27 hours and totalled it.

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006
I spend way too much time on this website

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
it sucks but maybe ithis is God's way of saying "you dont deserve to drive a STI"
Old 02-09-2006
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LowSky
it sucks but maybe ithis is God's way of saying "you dont deserve to drive a STI"
i knew a kid kid whos parents bought him an 2005 sti and he was only 18 and he crashed it 3 times already and he probably had it for 3 months and he probably only drove it for 1 cuz it goes to the shop every week lol. one time he hit it just coming out of his driveway..
Old 02-09-2006
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by LowSky
yeah, except this is a WRX.
Old 02-09-2006
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
why would you drive 1900 miles for a car? from to texas to cali thats a long way, but i hope his insurance covers him
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
He should have hit it head on, prob would have been better off.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

R3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to allR3DL1N3 is a name known to all
yeah stuff like that is hard to see at night on the interstate, but if he had at least one open lane to his side then i think he should have been able to pull it off no problem. guess not.
Old 02-09-2006
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
"he took a Valentine one to the dome " LOL
Old 02-10-2006
Superior Evolutionary Element Destined-factor

Xenin is an unknown quantity at this point
thatll buff right out...
Old 02-10-2006
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
^^

Old 02-10-2006
Registered!!

Mike04Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
shiat! something like that happened to a friend of mine. He had just bought a 2005 Sti. Didnt have the car 23 hours and got T-boned by some jackass not paying attention to the stop signs. It wasnt totaled, but it did about $20K of damage.
Old 02-10-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
summation:

the owner of the car was not driving, his friend (whose dad owns a sti or wrx w/e) was. it wasn't a little cube of hay other wise you could steer around that as he stated it was in one lane completely and in the one they wanted to get in to avoid it.
thats not 50 lbs. more like a couple hundred.

everyone knows that headlights are great at reflecting objects shadows and light reflectors back, if you're going that fast you have no time to react, granted some people apparently auto-X while they drive and know all there is to know about driving, but still give em a break cuz you know they're are people that will say the same **** about you when you crash.
Old 02-10-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mandangalo
yeah. it seems like a lot of people that get in accidents in the 02 bugeyes in particular rarely have their front bags go off. some people think its a defect, some people say it wasnt a hard enough impact.
yeah my old cavalier had the airbags go off in an accident that was WELL under 10mph. maybe 6, 7, or 8 mph. But cause the car was so damn cheap the engine was pushed back and the airbags went off. They are not supposed to deploy under 15mph though, but chevys are garbage so I have no idea why they went off lol. So maybe the logic behind them is like 15mph and the front sensors being tripped OR the engine bay sensors tripped alone will deploy them.
Old 02-11-2006
An elephant.... with stamps for hands.

thatsmrgimp2u is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by shroomster
summation:

the owner of the car was not driving, his friend (whose dad owns a sti or wrx w/e) was. it wasn't a little cube of hay other wise you could steer around that as he stated it was in one lane completely and in the one they wanted to get in to avoid it.
thats not 50 lbs. more like a couple hundred.

everyone knows that headlights are great at reflecting objects shadows and light reflectors back, if you're going that fast you have no time to react, granted some people apparently auto-X while they drive and know all there is to know about driving, but still give em a break cuz you know they're are people that will say the same **** about you when you crash.

To make myself not sound like an ***.... there are two sizes for bales of hay. Technically what you posted a pic of was a round bale.... but as far as i know the general bale is rectangular in shape.... and about 50lbs=) And in alot of instances..... those bales of hay arent cheap i think someone would be a little more careful to keep it from falling off there flatbed.

Last edited by thatsmrgimp2u; 02-11-2006 at 08:31 AM.