General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

What would you do?(PIX)

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
I Was In Nyc Wit My Girl. And I Was Trying To Get Out Of A Spot And The Dood Behind Me Parked Close As Hell To Me..and I Had The Door Open While Backing Up And I Bumped The Person...i Didnt Mean It But Everythign Was Fine..there Was No Damiage At All To My Car Or The Other Persons.so Does That Make Me A Crappy Driver? I Dont Htink So...if I Did Damage Then Yes I Would Do What I Had To Do To Let That Person Know..
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

simplicated1979 will become famous soon enoughsimplicated1979 will become famous soon enough
hmmmmmm...dude no way..ur being a little to prissy. Whenever u come to NY it's bumper to bumper...so everyone's parked madddd tight. now if your in a situation where someone just gives u an attitude about it, then that's a no no. people bump people over here all the time but it's how u handle the situation. don't start nothing won't be nothing. that's our motto.

i even made a bumper guard for my car for when i double park.
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by simplicated1979
hmmmmmm...dude no way..ur being a little to prissy. Whenever u come to NY it's bumper to bumper...so everyone's parked madddd tight. now if your in a situation where someone just gives u an attitude about it, then that's a no no. people bump people over here all the time but it's how u handle the situation. don't start nothing won't be nothing. that's our motto.

i even made a bumper guard for my car for when i double park.
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

JohnSIR is an unknown quantity at this point
I would've thought it's normal if this happens to me when I am in NYC and I might as well just fvck them up somehow to get even with. But things aren't exactly the same up here and I do think they'd still run away even if they hitted a 70 yrs old lady cuz that's just the dirty way they choose to be in the life no matter where they live or go.
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

JDSteere84 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd say to go to the police station, get a damage/hit-n-run report filed. Then call up your insurance company and tell them what happened. You can give them the police report and get the ball rolling.

You could always take the driver to court if it comes to that.
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

so I consulted both Police and Insurance company and the answer is make sure you fvck their car up b4 they get away next time. This really sounds crazy but there's really nothing I can do. I mentioned the driver has left the scene and questioned about hit and run but popo said this is NOT a hit and run and he said "call your insurance company !!" Insurance company could run a search on the plate but I need to pay deductable in advance and if that coward denies it then they cannot do anything. This is ridiculous cuz who's gonna admit their fault few days later if they meant to run away??
This sux and I've kept my cool pretty much to the limit. I will definitely consider "something else" next time this happens(knock on wood). However, I really apprecite all your help and great info.
Old 01-31-2006
Formerly efil on evol on

Cptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura aboutCptn. Slow has a spectacular aura about
tough luck man
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
umm...so what kinda car do you have?
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JohnSIR
so I consulted both Police and Insurance company and the answer is make sure you fvck their car up b4 they get away next time. This really sounds crazy but there's really nothing I can do. I mentioned the driver has left the scene and questioned about hit and run but popo said this is NOT a hit and run and he said "call your insurance company !!" Insurance company could run a search on the plate but I need to pay deductable in advance and if that coward denies it then they cannot do anything. This is ridiculous cuz who's gonna admit their fault few days later if they meant to run away??
This sux and I've kept my cool pretty much to the limit. I will definitely consider "something else" next time this happens(knock on wood). However, I really apprecite all your help and great info.

Did popo realy say that?
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

fieryhill is an unknown quantity at this point
One time my dad took some relatives to a race it P.I.R. and some guy got pissed because my dad "parked in his parking spot." They guy then got out and was yelling at my dad and punched a dent in the side of my mom's new car. My Dad just got out and the guy pushed him and my dad said "fv*k you mother ****er if you touch the car again i'll go get security over there and have them call the police." My dad also had a concealed weapon in the car at the time too. Though he would've never used it. But my uncle was with him and they're both really big guys, so the guy backed down and walked off. You can never know what people are gonna do. Pick your fights wisely there are some crazies out there.
Old 01-31-2006
YUL
Registered!!

YUL has a spectacular aura aboutYUL has a spectacular aura about
dude, you're driving a civic! what's the big deal if someone bumps you?
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by YUL
dude, you're driving a civic! what's the big deal if someone bumps you?
is this a joke or r u smokin' sth?
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
okay...holy crap man. how hard is it to answer my question!! we would all like to know what you drive. none of us think its a civic---well except for YUL. sorry if i sound mad---i just wanna know so i can get over what is on your hood.
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

EastBayStuntN is an unknown quantity at this point
next time, try to get as much info as possible from the hit and run suspect. when u dial 911, tell the dispatch that a hit and run just occured with you and you're currently in a stakeout (following) the suspect that hit you. you then exagerrate how you feel kind of *insert emotional feeling here* and need a police officer asap to stop the suspect. make it seem like you didnt see the damages yet and it felt like it was serious when she hit you.

i was in a similar situation like this, i was parked on a street talking on my cell and a woman side swiped me while making a right turn. i started my engine and waited to see if she will stop and check or run off. she runs off and i chase her down while talking to the police at the moment. i guess she saw me in her rear view with a cell and decided to park at the parking lot of some store. dispatch asks where my location is and it turns out they cannot send an officer over because its private property! wtf...its a public store with their own parking lot. i can only imagine if someone got hurt or serious car damages occured...
so next time, exagerrate! its the only way to actually get the help from police. its serious to you, but not to them. by the time they figure out its nothing serious, its too late because their at the scene and have no option but to help (its their duty)
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

RangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the roughRangerMan is a jewel in the rough
If a hit and run file a report with the police - inform your insurance company - as in put in a claim.
Old 02-01-2006
Registered!!

Kyle23 should not be trustedKyle23 should not be trusted
what does "sth mean"? Oh and you get OUT of your car, you dont get "off" of it.

I hate most fat people and I really dont like fat old people so what happened to you would have really pissed me off