General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Civic Beats Altima In Race ( Well Kinda ) lolll

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Civic Beats Altima In Race ( Well Kinda ) lolll

Bwahahahahahahaha Nissan Sucks

Last edited by _Viper_; 12-16-2008 at 09:57 AM.
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
haha
Old 12-15-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
hahaha thats a repost but still priceless. that picture is awesome
Old 12-15-2005
Downed but not for good

bigmurr will become famous soon enoughbigmurr will become famous soon enough
"not going anywhere for awhile? Try a Snickers"

that guy is stuck in there haha.
Old 12-15-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
haha.... funny and sad.... the same could have happened to the Civic.... it's about whos got more guts.... or whos more stupid.
Old 12-15-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bigmurr
"not going anywhere for awhile? Try a Snickers"
HAHAHAH!!!!!
that was perfect
Old 12-15-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
well they are from NY....
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

Devani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond reputeDevani has a reputation beyond repute
All the worst drivers are all from NY
Old 12-15-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
this coming from a jersey driver lol
Old 12-15-2005
Downed but not for good

Originally Posted by Devani
Yeah I hate them all, all the bad drivers here in GA came from the North. It sucks because they don't know how to drive worth a ****.
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Hahaha, wedged in pretty good.
Old 12-15-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's the Altima's fault. If you notice the Altima's headlights, it would seem as if it were hitting it real good through the back and/or sides to end up in the position it got stuck.

Stupid Nissan drivers.
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
What the heck were they thinking? Were they thinking ahead?
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
from the looks of it, i think the altima already got into an accident before at the toll booth. the civic right there is trying to pass it. theres no damage on the civic.
Old 12-15-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Devani

yeah right. try NY driving in florida traffic; and you think no one uses their signal there, you should come here. these people here crash every god damned day in the 80 degree sun, and people always die in the morning commute. its nuts.
Old 12-15-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bigmurr
Yeah I hate them all, all the bad drivers here in GA came from the North. It sucks because they don't know how to drive worth a ****.
no all the bad drivers here in GA are stupid hicks with trucks who think they own the road. i had a guy almost run me off of a one lane road when he cut in front of me from behind cause i was going the speed limit of 40 in freezing rain. stupid SOB. ga drivers are the worst.

Florida drivers- slower than dead people. people there actually go SLOWER than the speed limit. i had to be in the far left lane to go the speed limit lol.
NY drivers- don't use blinkers. slow mergers and slow drivers. no one goes past 50 on the highway. its stupid.
GA drivers- if you go under 80 your gonna get into a wreck. no joke. people ride you worse than anyone else in any country.
Old 12-15-2005
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
i would have to say new york drivers are the worst, every time i go out to drive i get stuck behind some a$$hole going 2 mph, than the person behind me riding my *** thinking its me so i just drive with my middle finger up. theres also people on the expressway who drive the speedlimit in the left lane which is for passing and they dont realize it, ny driving is the most stressful, hence the bottom of my sig
Old 12-15-2005
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point
rhcp0801 that sig is priceless
Old 12-15-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by mrchowmein
from the looks of it, i think the altima already got into an accident before at the toll booth. the civic right there is trying to pass it. theres no damage on the civic.
Maybe and maybe not. The lane seems to be closed already, but if it happened a few minutes before the picture, the Civic's driver would've already turned off the engine/headlights.
Old 12-15-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Maybe and maybe not. The lane seems to be closed already, but if it happened a few minutes before the picture, the Civic's driver would've already turned off the engine/headlights.
what i find interesting is theres no driver in the alitma, but theres a driver in the civic, and what i also see are the mirrors of the civic are still intact. thers also a good gap between the civic between the altima, maybe 6-7 inches. maybe the guy in the civic was impatient and wanted to go through even tho there was an accident.

the only possible thing i could think that couldve happen by the damage of the altima, is that the altima tired going between the toll booth and the civic at a high speed, *** raping the civic's left side and running into the booth resulting in damage on both side of the altima. but i still dont see the drivier, and i dont see anyway the doors could open. thats why i assumed that the accident happened a lil eariler than the picture was taken.

Last edited by mrchowmein; 12-15-2005 at 06:32 PM.
Old 12-16-2005
Downed but not for good

I was bored at work...so I thought I would use my great skills in Microsoft Paint. That's right I'm a god just say it....