General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future
Re: Take Pics of Local Ricers

He's racing with hopes and dreams...
Old 07-07-2012
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Aetoc
Save your trash talk for race wars! Just don't go sending your boy snooping around my garage.
thank you =D
Old 07-19-2012
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PunX is an unknown quantity at this point

Two I see around all the time

Old 07-19-2012
The Boss ;D

94civicd16z6 is an unknown quantity at this point

couple of ricers for sure.. at least the neon is completely done; looks like that corolla just has the wing, must be a joke.. i swear the next beater i buy i'm gunna look online and in junk yards and buy some fender cut outs, a wing, and some racing stickers.. i will post it here if this happens
Old 07-20-2012
Registered!!

Originally Posted by 94civicd16z6
couple of ricers for sure.. at least the neon is completely done; looks like that corolla just has the wing, must be a joke.. i swear the next beater i buy i'm gunna look online and in junk yards and buy some fender cut outs, a wing, and some racing stickers.. i will post it here if this happens
That is true. I'm not sure if the Corolla is a joke or not, apparently its a younger guy that drives it so you never know haha it's automatic to add insult to injury.
Old 07-20-2012
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

For some of us, the Automatic transmission wasn't by choice.
Honestly, there's nothing really wrong with auto, just that it limits what you can do to your engine and sometimes it makes poor shifting decisions.
Old 07-20-2012

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by PunX
Two I see around all the time

seriously...wtf is the owner of that ricer civic thinking when he put that fast n the furious grill on that silver monster truck...err... i mean civic.
Old 07-20-2012
The Boss ;D

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
seriously...wtf is the owner of that ricer civic thinking when he put that fast n the furious grill on that silver monster truck...err... i mean civic.
lmao just cause my car's not a snow plow doesn't make it a monster truck! (btw that's not my car) i'd like to lower my car but speedbumps and having to slow down and go sideways to enter and exit stores and drive ways just seems like it'd be a pain.. plus road up here aren't the smoothest..

Originally Posted by krudmuphin
Honestly, there's nothing really wrong with auto, just that it limits what you can do to your engine and sometimes it makes poor shifting decisions.
lol krud. you're right, there is nothing wrong with auto. this is civicforum not stickshiftforum. but you can beef up an auto engine just like a stick, and build the tranny as well. like wicked mustangs and a lotta old cars are auto (powerglides). auto's not bad, but you know you want a stick
Old 07-20-2012
Registered!!

Yeah, I know. It just seems funny that someone put a wing like that on a car that's not meant for speed.. but I guess it happens haha

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize putting a grill on my almost bare stock civic sedan made me a ricer JUST because I'm not slammed to the ground. I'm guessing you own that sexy neon, Mr.Vin Diesel?
Old 07-20-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,449 Likes on 1,203 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by raymondxcho
Someone explain to me what oversized dragster wings mean in the ricer world
terminal understeer :P
Old 07-20-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

looks like that corolla just has the wing,
before playing with wings he needs to work on fender rust...
Old 07-21-2012

Yeah, I know. It just seems funny that someone put a wing like that on a car that's not meant for speed.. but I guess it happens haha

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize putting a grill on my almost bare stock civic sedan made me a ricer JUST because I'm not slammed to the ground. I'm guessing you own that sexy neon, Mr.Vin Diesel?
no no, my rice bucket would put that neon to shame... i dont even pour gas... i just put rice patties in the trunk.

in fact, my car is on this thread somewhere........
Old 07-21-2012
The Boss ;D

the corolla not meant for speed?! let me guess, you drive some wicked car like a "civic" or something.. mr. vin diesel

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
before playing with wings he needs to work on fender rust...
ouch.. hit em where it hurts..

(my rust spot has a rust spot...)

no no, my rice bucket would put that neon to shame... i dont even pour gas... i just put rice patties in the trunk.

in fact, my car is on this thread somewhere........
never seen your car. link to thread? no pics on your profile..

(lyin azz neon drivin ****)
Old 07-21-2012
Registered!!

the corolla not meant for speed?! let me guess, you drive some wicked car like a "civic" or something.. mr. vin diesel
My supercivic can almost clear 100km/h with the right body kit & stickers.
Old 07-21-2012
PITA Admin
Administrator

ouch.. hit em where it hurts..

(my rust spot has a rust spot...)
oh, sorry, did not realize it's yours :P
that's what the stickers are for: cover the rust so it improves aerodynamics :P:P
Old 07-21-2012
The Boss ;D

My supercivic can almost clear 100km/h with the right body kit & stickers.
ya in a mile and a half! hah!

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
oh, sorry, did not realize it's yours :P
that's what the stickers are for: cover the rust so it improves aerodynamics :P:P
hahaha you called me... it's mine.... :P

ooooh that's the trick lotta rust on this one

Name:  bumperstickers.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  117.8 KB

Name:  homeless.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  22.0 KB
Old 07-22-2012
Registered!!

SungJin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SpeedDownZone

i originally wanted these Z3 fenders.. but now that i see one on.. i change my mind lol. but i do want the hood he has on.. ViS has it for $420, but i wanna get a venom400 first XD
Old 07-22-2012
The Boss ;D

Originally Posted by SungJin
i originally wanted these Z3 fenders.. but now that i see one on.. i change my mind lol. but i do want the hood he has on.. ViS has it for $420, but i wanna get a venom400 first XD
nice. when you get that hood post a pic in this thread. :P
Old 11-09-2012
Registered!!

Dang3rousPuppy is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw this beauty at school today. In America, not Japan (just in case that license plate threw anyone off)

Name:  8QObL.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  67.7 KB
Old 11-09-2012
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

this guy was at a locale car show he was actually brushing it with a comb.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20121015_151800_zps1b2349e6.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	84266  
Old 11-10-2012
Dr Krieger of Modification

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
mac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to beholdmac25 is a splendid one to behold

wtf...what is that stuff?
Old 11-10-2012
Registered!!

lazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud oflazlong has much to be proud of

LOL. Looks like a fuzzy motorcycle wasn't enough.
Old 11-10-2012
Registered!!

lowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to beholdlowlife9 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mac25
wtf...what is that stuff?
its fake fur there was a mustang doinga burn out and the guy started flipping out saying your getting my fur dirty. then he went back to brushing his car it was freaking hilarious.
Old 11-10-2012
Kenny the Ricer

Kennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond reputeKennykid2002 has a reputation beyond repute

^
Bwahahhaha
Old 11-10-2012
The Boss ;D

xD bet it smells like wet dog when it rains bwahaha

who wants to bet that this guys girl isn't clean shaven? ;D
Old 11-12-2012
Nox
Registered!!

Nox is an unknown quantity at this point

There was a time auto could beat the **** out of manual, get a shift kit and get the valve body done, see what can happen.Oh Im im not trying to trash talk, just stating a fact. Now autos are mean to shift luxuriously, hence the higher rpm and the fact it has 4 gears and why it tried ti be in two gears at once, but back then no one gave a **** about luxury, so they shifted better, just google it, im tired.
Old 11-12-2012
Registered!!

why do you think all super cars are automatic because a computer aided automatic can shift 100 times faster then the worlds best drivers. not that im comparing honda transmissions to lambos or ferrari im just saying.
Old 11-12-2012
My favorite TV shows are JDM. My Honda isn't...

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
krudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the roughkrudmuphin is a jewel in the rough

That's just it, our autos are made for luxury, not performance. It's a computer controlled shift more so than a mechanical one. They do this mainly for better fuel economy, keeping the car at lower RPMs when accelerating. Just driving around normally is a pain in the neck because the auto wants to resist using the most power when needed.

That said, there have been times where the transmission has surprised me and performed quite well. After driving a little more aggressively, it seems to condition itself for performance. Weird... is that actual technology at play or just a coincidence? I figure it has something to do with the warmer fluid temperatures.
Old 03-28-2013
Registered!!

sekhonjatt is an unknown quantity at this point

A half-assed chrome Camaro with "slickspeed" sticker at the back
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	57.7 KB
ID:	84913   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	178
Size:	74.5 KB
ID:	84914  
Old 08-10-2013
Foh Doh!

CivicStan is an unknown quantity at this point

I swear some people think its 1997 with some of these god awful spoilers they have. They look like RC cars and ****. Like WTF...seriously?

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers