General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Another SRT-4 owner

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Another SRT-4 owner

What is up with these SRT-4 owners giving their entire community a bad name?

http://www.boost-world.com/forum/sho...1&page=1&pp=10
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
"not a neon"
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

wow....600 hp on stock internals for a 300 is far from possible...500 maybe, but even then you're tempting fate....as for the dozen car lengths from 3rd to 160 ???? can a NEON even hit 160??
Old 11-10-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL. "no it's not a ****ing neon" HAHA
last time i checked..umm...YEPP. it is a NEON ! I dont hate SRT-4's..just a lot of the drivers bug me..well, from what i've seen on their forum anyways. ohh, the guy with the SRT said..

"And second, his car is a 300zx! they are 12 year old technology, there is no way an old RWD car with limited technology is going to outlaunch a brand new FWD car."
^^
wtf ?!

haha..well, if you read on..he kinda gets cut up by everyone else..hahaha..

LOL, i read more..and SRT-4 guys signed up on the forum just to say not all of them are like that, and that this guy is making them look bad. HAHA..

Last edited by jhonsok; 11-10-2005 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
You just gotta love his comment though really, "No, it's not a ****ing neon" I love it.
Old 11-10-2005
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
hahahahhahahahhahahahahhaahahhahahahhahahhahahhaha hahhahahhahahhahahahhahahah
breath
hahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahh ahahhahahahahhahahahhaha
wipe tears from face

No, it's not a ****ing neon
need not say more

his car is a 300zx! they are 12 year old technology, there is no way an old RWD car with limited technology is going to outlaunch a brand new FWD car.
My old '73 Camaro pulled the front tires 2 feet off the ground, twisted the frame, cracked the windshield and snapped the drivshaft, guess it can't launch

We are next to eachother and he won't even look at me, we are both revving... my straight exhaust with no cats, resonators, or mufflers is chanting in tongues over his meek and shallow HKS hi-power.
SRT-4 don't have mufflers, they run only cats and resonators from the factory, the guy doesn't even know his own car!

Originally Posted by Mr. Administrator
That sounds like the biggest crock-o-**** I've ever heard in my life
Owned by the Admin in the first reaply.
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
just finished reading all the ownage, that kid was a moron "I got secret things done and i'm not telling " sureeee you do......NOS floormats? Kids giving Srt-4 NEON owners a bad name as do most neon owners......
Old 11-10-2005

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Good find lol

+1
Old 11-10-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
And second, his car is a 300zx! they are 12 year old technology, there is no way an old RWD car with limited technology is going to outlaunch a brand new FWD car.
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Jrfish007
Good find lol

+1
add another +1
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

Sick Cycle is an unknown quantity at this point
what an idiot.

srt4 owners in general are idiots. they're so bad, the admins at srtforums.com had to do away with their own street racing forum
Old 11-10-2005
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
Man... there is so much BS in that story that if I step out in my ranch here in Texas... I wouldn't have that much sh*t on my cowboy boots!
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
Def. a fact about 90% of SRT-4 owners... Yes its quicker than some cars, aka stock civics, but I mean come on. Grow up guys, those guys really **** me off. When I had the blower on my truck before I lifted it I wish those little POS cars were around then so I could teach them a lesson by getting beat by a 5000+ pound pickup. Idiots. Still a great story
Old 11-10-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
http://www.boost-world.com/forum/sho...1&postcount=56

Thats how I feel
Old 11-10-2005
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
nice own lol. i felt stupid after reading that thread.
Old 11-10-2005
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by diskreet
all i can say is wow!! thank god for us engineers
Old 11-10-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dp_yz713
all i can say is wow!! thank god for us engineers

haha yeah. Funny thing is I am persiung a degree in computer engineering and after 1.5 years I have only had 2 computer classes. But my last 2 years are all CSE 400 level classes. can't wait. But till then Ill just have to use my physics and math classes to own ricers!
Old 11-10-2005

Well done

I was considering something like that, but I'm just to lazy to register to another forum
Old 11-10-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
I call BS on that post, the giveaway for me was the well worded first post dosn't match up with his lack or intelligence later on (like the "I have secret things" comment)........I think it was posted to be flamed and flamed it was, but yeah I call BS on the BS....

I would guess its someone making a parady of SRT-owners.....a funny one at that.......$0.02
Old 11-10-2005

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
haha yeah. Funny thing is I am persiung a degree in computer engineering and after 1.5 years I have only had 2 computer classes. But my last 2 years are all CSE 400 level classes. can't wait. But till then Ill just have to use my physics and math classes to own ricers!
oh i know what you mean. i am petroleum engineering and i am in all math, start physics next sem so i will own too!!
Old 11-10-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
OMFG you have got to be kidding me...Also did y'all see this icon?
Old 11-10-2005

Originally Posted by dp_yz713
oh i know what you mean. i am petroleum engineering and i am in all math, start physics next sem so i will own too!!
lol i am just glad my math 231 ended on tuesday. only have 1 math this semester left, not the 2 i have done up to now.
Old 11-10-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Hey diskreet I had to get in on the ownage too...lol that guy can
Old 11-10-2005

lol i am just glad my math 231 ended on tuesday. only have 1 math this semester left, not the 2 i have done up to now.
you lucky. i am in calc 270 then got 2 more calc and differential equations, and physics 1 adn 2. a long 5 years
Old 11-10-2005
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't know why he is calling the other guy cocky. Do people still face a mirror when they wake up in the morning?
Old 11-10-2005

wow... calc... I took that in '99. Makes me remember all that I wanted to forget....

Anyone see this yet

Originally Posted by SRT-4 idiot
Yeah, and FF is still better... that's why people drift stupid.
Old 11-10-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Oh yeah...I posted about it too. Everyone else should get in the action like me and diskreet...
Old 11-10-2005

Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Oh yeah...I posted about it too. Everyone else should get in the action like me and diskreet...
oh i am in it. and he also posted . **** CIVICS, if its not a neon or an escalade then i dont care, typical highschool kid
Old 11-10-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

Yeah I saw that...what a n00b. Even most of the SRT-4 owners are calling BS which should signal something in that gay kids brain.
Old 11-10-2005

Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
Yeah, I wanted to, but I'm just to lazy to fill out the registration form. But that statement made hit the the register button, and then when the screen came up I just said this is to much work... and left. I have found the more education I get, the lazier get

Quick Reply: Another SRT-4 owner