General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

"Out with the old in with the new"

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
Originally Posted by booba5185
^^^2 d17s
LOL! Yeah, one in the trunk. It would work. Hmm.....

And I do agree with others that the 7th gen is the sharpest looking civic so far.
Old 10-30-2005
Registered!!

Taffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant futureTaffy has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MagicRacing18
Remember that there is always a 15 year old kid out there dreaming of a civic, and hopefully those of us still here can guide them in their adventures. Long live 7thgencivic.

~nick~

Where is This 15 Year old Kid??? I want to sell him my Civic I'll give him a great deal also.

I already want to upgrade. Old with the old, in with the new.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

takadadojo is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for everything man this is a great site been here since the beginning basically.
Old 10-31-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
every once in a while i think about selling my car...but then i think of all the time i put into it and all the money spent and everything, and that makes me wanna keep it. i dont think i will ever sell it, it's the first car i really did anything too, i learned a lot from it, and this site, and really learned how to drive in it. thinking about selling it makes me want to cry.
Old 10-31-2005
Registered!!

sweeteli99 will become famous soon enoughsweeteli99 will become famous soon enough
I'll still be here. never parting with my 7thgen, but i do plan on buying a new car in a couple of years.
Old 10-31-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Rep for you bro. I will never leave the website, I feel like a part of the family and I also paid to have a premium membership . I am getting rid of the 7thgen, but when I get teary eyed, I will just ask my mom if I can drive it again. I plan on giving my mom my car and buying a new one...
Old 11-02-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
January is going to be a year since i've got my car. I love the 7th Gen even though I was planning to go for the older 1995 model I am happy with my car.
Old 11-03-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
damn ! haha...i'm still, very new to 7thgencivic.com, and in fact, when I bought my 7thgen, someone told me about this site. Actually, i was on these boards a couple months before i got my 05 ES1. Now, I'm on this site everyday, its one of the first things i do on my computer when its powered on. I think i can type "http://7thgencivic.com" faster than you can say it.
haha..
I will be a part of this site for many more years to come. And in another few years my ES1 will be one of the flagship 7thgens out there. lol. trust me, it will !
Old 11-05-2005
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Wadup

I dont think ill ever get rid of my 7th gen and if i do ill just pass the candle to my newly born daughter, but when i do that ill still be looking for the newest honda civic out. either way it was very well said...
Old 11-05-2005
Premium Member

tinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nicetinman is just really nice
Originally Posted by jhonsok
Now, I'm on this site everyday, its one of the first things i do on my computer when its powered on. I think i can type "http://7thgencivic.com" faster than you can say it.
haha..
Set as default start page.
Old 12-19-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tinman
Set as default start page.

same here. when i leave my computer on i just leave the site up so that way soon as im back on i can check it