General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

What fits from an Si?

Old 10-22-2005
...JDMDC5...one day...one day...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hawaiian_Built is an unknown quantity at this point
What fits from an Si?

What was wondering, everybody what fits from an si in to our civics...just wondering...?
Old 10-22-2005
PWIT
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
front/rear seats (little mods) umm steering wheel. front and rear axels (brakes, ect...). ummmm i think thats it... besides the motor. lol. sorry if i forgot stuff, im a little tipsy, its 4am and just got in from the club..
Old 10-22-2005
...JDMDC5...one day...one day...

Hawaiian_Built is an unknown quantity at this point
YYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh! All Crunk...you know....didnt know the axles fit but you could do the rear disc conversion...? Solid!
Old 10-22-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
the stuff ill be using will be the front seats a steering wheel and rear discs. big plans for 06 guys big plans =)
Old 10-22-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
ep3 shift ****...i have one
Old 10-22-2005
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
i need an si steering wheel for my 01. damn thing is starting to fall apart. is there a ep3 forum site i can check out?
Old 10-22-2005
PWIT

CenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond reputeCenZ has a reputation beyond repute
yeah www.ephatch.com the Si shift **** is the same as the ESI/EM2 shift **** just with red stiching, of course that is going to fit lol. and Hawaiian_Built yes that means you can do the rear disc conversion and the 5 lug conversion.
Old 10-22-2005
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Originally Posted by CenZ
yeah www.ephatch.com the Si shift **** is the same as the ESI/EM2 shift **** just with red stiching, of course that is going to fit lol. and Hawaiian_Built yes that means you can do the rear disc conversion and the 5 lug conversion.
Si Shift **** is leather.

Brake setup, Engine, suspension componenets, Seats, Steering Wheel, Shift ****, Wheels, etc

Si has no rear axles.

Last edited by civicvtec1ps; 10-22-2005 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-23-2005
Registered!!

dacivic is an unknown quantity at this point
any sway bars for si will fit
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Si ep3 axles will fit a 04 ex?
Old 10-25-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by exturbo6
Si ep3 axles will fit a 04 ex?
I don't think the axles fit without a k20 tranny. But I could just be talking out of my ***. I know the brakes fit, but that doesn't mean the Si axles fit in the d17 tranny.
Old 10-25-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by robbclark1
I don't think the axles fit without a k20 tranny. But I could just be talking out of my ***. I know the brakes fit, but that doesn't mean the Si axles fit in the d17 tranny.
i c...well i mean idk if that is a stupid question. i would like to upgrade my axles..i know someone on here bought new ones..i searched but i cant find who it is...how much of a beating can our axles withhold?
Old 10-25-2005
PWIT

hmmm good point, i wasnt even thinkin that...
Old 10-25-2005
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
c2i0v0i1c has them. There also are gator axles.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...ighlight=axles
Old 10-26-2005
Registered!!

c2i0v0i1c has them. There also are gator axles.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...ighlight=axles

cool thanks! ill have to give the place a call and see what they say. thanks for the help!
Old 11-16-2005
Registered!!

army005 is an unknown quantity at this point
Si Shifter

Looking to replace the stock shift **** on my ep3 Si.. any recommendation on brand or styles (i.e. Momo, Sparco, etc.), and of course, compatibility??
Old 11-16-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
^skunk2 weighted shift **** for honda/acura vehicles. its awesome