General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Ever get this response

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Ever get this response

I asked some guy on a local forum if he actually ever entered into shows or if he just went. because it said on his page that he went to alot of shows around where i live. and this is the response i get.

your car sucks....
So what octane rice does that run on? I mean u got a 4 door honda whatever it is. Those are quick i mean what does that run like 20 secs? My dodge truck will smoke u anyday of the week.I mean at least get an american car, then come back to me...

If he had actually went to a few links on my page he woud realize that his stock 92 Dodge Ram would stand no chance against my car. And it was not about raceing or anything like that to begin with, just one local car lover to another. Yes, I dislike Ford and Dodge but that is because i am a GM fan so its natural.
Old 09-14-2005
Abercrombie and Fitch

joescivic02 is on a distinguished road
immaturity...... don't ever take anything personal....... the whole world has people like this...... just laugh and ignore
Old 09-14-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
douchebag.
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by scatman
douchebag.

...well said
Old 09-14-2005
Registered!!

winnerpl is an unknown quantity at this point
Tell him you'll be the one laughing as you pass by him when his crappy dodge truck won't run or is in the shop, which should be very often.
Old 09-14-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
cant say i have, although my car isnt actually rice and can beat a good amount of cars out there