General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Sup guys, its been a long time

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vicci4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup guys, its been a long time

Sup guys, its been a long time, I had my car all modded out and was hitting the streets and hadn't been here in awhile. Turns out, my car was parked behind my parents a couple weeks ago, and my dads getting old, well, he back into my civic, shattered the front left headlight, scratched the bumper, well I got the whole thing repainted by insurance and my headlight replaced. only thing is, the guy wouldn't clear the damn thing, of course not I thought to myself. but he did say he replaced my blue bulbs, which were not blue, by hyperwhite, so I had these g[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]ay blue bulbs for a while. Anyways, I'm back to clearing my headlight. I read somewhere that a member put theirs in a microwave for black goo pre-heat. anyone know a good temp to throw the thing in at? thanks guys. lata
Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

Amphiprion is an unknown quantity at this point
That freakin sucks dude. If I had to clear my headlights a 2nd time, I think I would rather buy some projectors or something. Oh well, at least you'll be at the other end of the learning curve this time around. Good luck man.
Old 01-28-2002
Registered!!

01CivicMike is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome back!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]

Mine got hit by a deer and broke the headlight, luckily no other damage.....light still works and doesn't leak, but the reflector inside is in 100 pieces!!

Mike