General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

The Ultimate road going sports Tunner car! videos!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
The Ultimate road going sports Tunner car! videos!

http://www.lingenfelter.com/pack_cor_c6_427.htm
pics on page!
looks like they worked on the c6
2005 - 2006 C6 Corvette - coupe or convertible color choice of: black, victory red or yellow exterior with ebony or cashmere interior 6 Speed manual transmissionZ51 Option package: Engine oil cooler, transmission oil coolerZ51 springs, sway bars and custom built shocks Navigation system with XM Radio

Export specification vehicles are also eligible to be included in this series

Lingenfelter package inclusions:

725 horsepower 427 CID C5R based engine with the new Lingenfelter GEN-2 twin intercooled twin turbo package
Lingenfelter C6 Corvette exhaust system by Corsa Performance Heavy duty dual disk clutch assembly Brembo 4 piston calipers, two piece rotors, stainless lines - front & rear Custom Caravaggio conelly leather seats, console cover, shifter ****/boot, e-brake ****/boot, steering wheel and duffle bagUnique body enhancements including: hood, front spoiler, side skirts and unique one piece rear bumper cover with spoiler Michelin Pilot Sport tires with Lingenfelter mini tub kit and 345/30/ZR19 series in the rear Lingenfelter 756 Series 19" C6 forged three piece aluminum wheels - by HRE Special commemorative emblems, seat embossing, serial numbered plaque, wheel centers Special commemorative C6 coil covers complete with the classic Lingenfelter signature
2005 - 2006 Commemorative Edition
Corvette package price $86,995.00*

* Price does not include base Z51 vehicle. To be included in the commemorative edition series, all cars must be ordered specifically for this Lingenfelter package as specified above. Vehicles with other options can not be substituted and this package will be installed only on new vehicles. Corvette's will be drop shipped to Decatur, Indiana from Bowling Green, Kentucky.

Cars are in production now, to reserve your place please contact us today. Call 260 724 2552 for more information or email sales@lingenfelter.com

Once all 25 are sold no further orders will be accepted for this very special limited edition Corvette. Specifications subject to change without notice depending on availability of parts or design changes.

Last update May 26, 2005.

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 07-06-2005 at 01:57 PM.
Old 07-06-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
hell i wouldnt mind a c6...i personally want a c6 Z06
Old 07-06-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
uh, its a very nice car. wouldnt mind having one either. but F*** that. id rather have a EVO and Shat all over it.

my boy beats them now with his EVO and he doesnt have that much in mods. he walks them. but by next month well ill have to take some vids.

the C6 Z06 is still nice.
Old 07-06-2005
4 cyclinders down, 4 to go.....

acjones21 is an unknown quantity at this point
your "boy" beats lingenfelter vettes all of the time? Has he even seen a lingenfelter vette? He'd get slaughtered at the track or the strip w/ one of those, there's a vid of one racing a modified Busa and hanging. And before anyone mentions the fact that its a lot of $ for 725 HP, this package is warranted unconditionally for 2 years, guys can turn up the boost for over 1000 horse
Old 07-06-2005
Registered!!

BassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to allBassKadett is a name known to all
No way a basically stock Evo will walk a Lingenfelter. Maybe a plain old Vette, but no way your beating one of these without a ton of work.

F'n amazing car, but thats a ton of money. 87 grand on top of the Vette price. wow
Old 07-06-2005

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
man this board has really filled up with some stupid people. No evo has a chance against a vette. Thats worse than an evo owner saying his 4cyl twinkie has a chance against a BMW M3. Go to the evo forums and they will luagh you out. The fastest evo I heard only makes 612hp and a **** less torque.
I have beaten a Lambo Gallardo in a c6. Have the video to prove it to . Thats not point this thread.
you are getting a twin turbo c5r engine in the car, if you read.
here are the the estimated test results based off the lighter chasis than the c5
0-60 3 sec.
1/4 9.4 secounds @ 155mph with ET street tires
estimated top 230mph+
that should settle some things
Old 07-06-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
thats fcukin insane for a streetable car.
Old 07-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
hm...surely everybody notice that $86K is only for the mod.....right? does not include the base price of the corvette......hm..
Old 07-06-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
man this board has really filled up with some stupid people. No evo has a chance against a vette. Thats worse than an evo owner saying his 4cyl twinkie has a chance against a BMW M3. Go to the evo forums and they will luagh you out. The fastest evo I heard only makes 612hp and a **** less torque.
I have beaten a Lambo Gallardo in a c6. Have the video to prove it to . Thats not point this thread.
you are getting a twin turbo c5r engine in the car, if you read.
here are the the estimated test results based off the lighter chasis than the c5
0-60 3 sec.
1/4 9.4 secounds @ 155mph with ET street tires
estimated top 230mph+
that should settle some things

right! well like ive said before he has plenty of work and has beaten z06's and crap like that. no i havent seen a twin turbo one yet, dont think he has either. BUt im pretty sure a EVO could beat a Vette any day. i did read ****. and pruven performance and turbotrix have 9 sec EVOS. so **** you for calling me stupid. i just added my .2. doushe bag.
Old 07-06-2005

Originally Posted by exturbo6
right! well like ive said before he has plenty of work and has beaten z06's and crap like that. no i havent seen a twin turbo one yet, dont think he has either. BUt im pretty sure a EVO could beat a Vette any day. i did read ****. and pruven performance and turbotrix have 9 sec EVOS. so **** you for calling me stupid. i just added my .2. doushe bag.
sigh, alright show me a 9 secound streetible evo running street tires! that does 230 mph.
sheash ohh ya and has a 2 year unlimited warranty.
Than show me an evo that can runs faster than 12.6 in the quarter with basic mods
http://www.spdkilz.net/Video-Audio/C...yabusa%201.wmv

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 07-06-2005 at 01:51 PM.
Old 07-06-2005
Autocross Junky

Zzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond reputeZzyzx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zen_master
hm...surely everybody notice that $86K is only for the mod.....right? does not include the base price of the corvette......hm..
Thats not entirly too horrible... I mean, look at the National Level autocrossers, in SS (where the Z06 is pretty much top dog) its not unknown for some one to purchace a brand new Z06, and then send it to a shop to get completly dissasembled and rebuilt to factory blue print specs Just so that they can compete better in a Stock class. now thats sick.
Old 07-06-2005
Registered!!

sorry for being a **** but for real. like im going to make things up first off. second. yeah as of now and my boys nods hes doing 12's. by the end of the month hell be doing close to 10's.

warrenty. well thats like our cars or any other car that you mod. and ofcourse there going to give the car a 2 year warrenty, its a sweet car dont get me wrong. but 2 year warrenty, i guess they plan on seeing them in the shop.
Old 07-06-2005
Registered!!

http://turbotrix.com/isthebest/customer/pages.php?pageid=9

there is turbotrix's EVO. 3 passes. 9.97@142MPH

and no juice 10.505@135.13
Old 07-06-2005

lol thats the hayabusa vid someone was talking about
http://www.spdkilz.net/Video-Audio/C...20Hayabusa.wmv
ohh ya natural aspirated power at 9.9 secounds c5r engine
http://www.spdkilz.net/Video-Audio/C...TI%20Vette.wmv
believe that settles your evo case!
stock c6 top speed run
http://www.spdkilz.net/Video-Audio/C...peed%20run.wmv
OHH ya and the one you been waiting for!!!
And the piece of resistance
http://www.spdkilz.net/Video-Audio/C...iperSRT-10.wmv
srt-10 vs c6 5th gear style!

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 07-06-2005 at 01:56 PM.
Old 07-06-2005
Registered!!

man it dont bother me. i dont have time to look at these vids. tommrow ill look. and here is pruven's EVO.

http://www.pruvenperformance.com/movies.html
Old 07-06-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Eh, my bud has a Lingenfelter 427 running nearly 700rwhp. It's an '03 Z06...that thing is fast!

Edit: To the guy whose "boy" beats lingenfelters all the time in his EVO: On stock wheels and tires, my "boy" ran the 1/4 mile in 10.5 seconds at ~140mph. The corvette nuts at the meet estimated he'd hit 170(sounds kinda high to me) if he had drag radials(lack of traction owned him).

Another Edit: My buds lingenfelter is N/A.

Last edited by stinkypie; 07-06-2005 at 02:29 PM.
Old 07-06-2005
4 cyclinders down, 4 to go.....

acjones21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by exturbo6
ok...you are totally missing the point here. STOCK Zo6 vs. STOCK EVO is no race, vette will destroy it. An EVO Race Car Vs. A stock vette will probably be a frieking race, just like it would against most anything. Your friend DID NOT beat a 427 stroker turbo vette (look at the original post). THe two year warranty is not because Lingenfelter expects to see them in the shop, it's because they have engineering teams that determine the maximum reliable levels of performance for their systems. They are not running a 35psi alcohol injected 4 cylinder motor and doing 9k RPM clutch dumps to get their numbers, but if you approach them about building a monster, they will gladly relenquish the warranty and build you a 1000+HP vette that you can drive to the track.