General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Taiwan, what to buy?

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
southpasdena is an unknown quantity at this point
Taiwan, what to buy?

Ok my girlfriend is in Tapei, Taiwan and was looking into buying me some small car parts from over there to bring back over here. I was just wondering if any one can give me an idea of what kinda things she could get over there that we may not be able to get over here, etc etc...I know there are a few members in Taiwan so please help me out, and if anyone knows any car places over there, it would be nice to.

Oh, and on a totally different topic, have any chinese people from Cali or Canada heard of this one month summer camp to Taiwan. My gf got something in the mail about it and that is why she is there and i know like 150 or something pple are invited to go each yr. Ok that is it
Old 07-04-2005
Registered!!

fuzzylogic426 is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard about it! my mom was telling me about it, but i didnt really pay too much attention.lol

my cousin has some hookups in 3-4 car places in taipei, but i forgot the names of the places. they're stuff is decently priced. the guy at one place was gonna sell me a momo millenium (i think thats what its called) steering wheel for 100 something US dollars. i believe thats about half the price that you can get one over here? im not too sure cuhz im not into aftermarket steering wheels. so ya, needless to say, i didnt get it.

i know, i know. im a pretty useless person huh?

Last edited by fuzzylogic426; 07-04-2005 at 01:01 PM.
Old 07-04-2005

are u able to ask ur cousin were these places are? She is going to be there till Saturday. She was supposed to be there anothe 3 and half weeks, but some girls accused her that she stole their money, she never has done that before and is quite wealthy and wouldnt need to. But hey, i am happy i get to see her sooner.

Oh and for anyone that does here about it, it is a lot of younger college students that just drink and have created the name of "Love Boat" because all everyone does all day is have sex..
Old 07-04-2005
Registered!!

fuzzylogic426 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll try and call him up today.
Old 07-04-2005

damn,,, never mind she is in taizhong, 2hrs away, but she will be in taipei one day before she leaves
Old 07-04-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Old 07-04-2005
Registered!!

CivicSky is an unknown quantity at this point
Please get us the following in wholesale price!!! Thank you!!!!
Old 07-04-2005
Su Mo

RSXtypeIvtec is on a distinguished road
is she talking about the "love boat" where a bunch of people from all over the u.s. and canada go to taiwan and pretty much take a tour/attend a few classes of some sort.

My cousin did that a few years ago, heard its a pretty popular event each summer.
Old 07-04-2005

yeah, i think that is it, u go to tapei for 20 days, travel around taiwan for 10 and the last 2 weeks u teach english to kids somewhere. And there are chinese classes about 3 hrs a day and then nothing else. Then only thing is i think this is only kids from so cal and a few from Canada.

And tail lights are way to big to bring back....one or two sets of mirrors is possible. Wait so you can only get the door sills over there or what?
Old 07-04-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
yea door sill is oem item only overseas. Someone here got me those from Indonesia when he was visiting.
Old 07-04-2005

how much did they go for?
Old 07-04-2005
Premium Member

Not sure but I paid him $150 US because it was alot of trouble for him to find it, bring back and ship to me. Its prolly cheaper than that.
Old 07-04-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CivicSky
Please get us the following in wholesale price!!! Thank you!!!!

ahhhhhhh the tailights.
Old 07-05-2005

how much should folding mirrors go for?
Old 07-05-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
get some xtec hid, that's what i am going to try to find when i am there.
Old 07-05-2005
Never Too Wide, Never Too Extreme

InOvAtStyL is on a distinguished road
I've been on that trip to taiwan. It's aka is "love boat" cause everyone there goes to hook up. It's like spring break in cancun, except you're in taiwan and you're there for a month. That trip was the wildest summer of my life. wildest time of my life period!
Old 07-06-2005

What is the model of an 04 ex in taiwan

Oh and how much do you guys think an Xtec hid kit would go for
Old 07-07-2005

bump
Old 07-07-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
The door sills would be nice to bring back. I bet you could sell those for a pretty penny to anyone willing...

Mirrors of course, and the tailights, but those are a bit bulkier. You might be able to get a bunch of doorsills....