General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doublins is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anyone else feel this way?

CivicPraning has really been getting on my nerves lately... in the past 2 weeks or so, he's been all over the boards. He rarely if ever actually contributes to the site in any way, rather, he talks like dis boooyyyyyeeee!!! fu.ck dat biatch! Do we really need this? I use this site semi-regularly for information, and most of the time I can find the answers I'm looking for. Most of the members are helpful and knowledgeable. At least if they're not knowledgeable, the have their heart in the right place. I don't mean to pick one person out like this, but Civicpraning represents everything wrong with this site. Keep in mind that this site represents a microcosm of the import car market, particularly civic enthusiasts. People like him are what give import car enthusiasts a bad reputation as ignorant, rude, annoying, wannabe thugs. Is this how we want to represent ourselves? Sorry, just needed to vent, I'm in a pretty bad mood. Forgive me if I have offended anyone but those named herein.

-C
Old 01-02-2002
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Boosted is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree people like him, make the respectable people on this board look stupid.
The goverment works like this too. When one person screws up, the goverment
makes a law to prevent to mess up again. In some situations not only does this label
all people that may fall into that catagorey as mess up's but it also offends the people that
would never do something that stupid as to fall into that catagorey. Anyways that tangent was
just to prove a point to backup what doublins has said.

This is just my 2 cents.
Old 01-02-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Slickwillie is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't particularly like the way that he communicates, but I have seen him contribute some helpful information once and awhile. I understand that he is annoying to some, but then all you need to do is scroll your little mouse roller past his post and read the next. I sorta like reading his post cause you never know what to expect from him.

Aaron