General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Help The Ride

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiviCKiD is an unknown quantity at this point
Help The Ride

How much am i look at for a custom interior.....like the seats...and gettin the trim painted white....i wanna get white and black leather seats....and some white trim....I think that would look fat...and what do you guys think tv wise ? I can get a tv for 425...dash mounted...6.8"....since i am a dumbass and got a HX...I cant do too much for performance...pullies...throttle cable..exhaust...so im gonna do looks and entertainment....i'd appreciate some thoughts....
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

insan is an unknown quantity at this point
look on ebay for the tv u'll get it cheaper
Old 01-02-2002
Registered!!

Toad is an unknown quantity at this point
TVs for the back of the front seats are pretty hot. I don't like the dash mounted TVs since I feel that the driver should be looking at the road...
Old 01-03-2002
Registered!!

FamilyMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Most places it is illegal to have a monitor in the front compartment work while the car is in gear. Probably a good thing. I have installed a DVD/MP3 and VCR in my trunk and have 5.8" TFT LCD monitors in the back of each head rest (Sedan). I also got dual source head phones and have it set up to dual source feeds to the monitors. That way the kids can watch two different things at the same time. The neat thing about the VCR is that you can plug a nintendo into it, feed the controls through the seats and 2 can play while another watches a movie. All this also requires a 12V VCP and a new FM Modulator. Runs through the stock EX radio, which is pretty wheezy, but gets the job done OK. Cost was high, plus I had to have a harness built to run the LCDs as dual source. I am very pleased with the set up.