General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

HAPPY NEW YEARS

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STYLIN2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
HAPPY NEW YEARS

HAPPY NEW YEARS IM WASTED I LOVE EVERYONE
OEACE LOVE AND HARMONY
GOD BLESS
Old 12-31-2001
Registered!!

intensecreations is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah me too! Happey New year to all and to all a good night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2001
Registered!!

AllMotorSi is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy New Year, drive safe....
Old 01-01-2002
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
IM VERY HAPPY FOR THIS NEW YEAR DAT IM STILL ALIVE, ME AND MY BABY DAT IS.......
WELL IM DRIVING TO MY AUNTS HOUSE TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR AND THERE WAS A WATER LEAK ON THE STREET..... YALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED...... IT TURNED OUT TO ICE AND I SKID I STEPPED ON DA BRAKES AND I WASNT STOPPING..... IT SCARED DA FU.K OUTA ME.... SO I KEPT ON PRESSING MAH BRAKES HARD AS SHIET HOPING FOR IT TO STOP ON SOME WAY (ABS OR SUMTHING) FORTUNATELY IT STOPPED, I WAS SCARED AS SHIET THOU CUZ I WAS ONLY A FOOT AWAY FROM THE ACURA.
DENG OUR TIRES FU.KING SUCKS....... WUT DA HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO WHEN SNOW COMES HERE? WELL IM HAVING DOUBTS DRIVING CUZ DAT WAS ONLY A SMALL PADDLE OF WATER TURNED INTO ICE AND I HAD SUCH TROUBLE BRAKING. WUT IF SNOW DROPS HERE THEN ILL BE IN DEEP SHIETTTTTTT...............

FIRESTONES SUCKS, AND HONDAS ARE CHEAP AS.S MODAFU.KERS RIPPING US OFF WID SUM CHEAP SHIETS !

ANY WAY....... HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THANK THE LORD FOR THE GIFT, ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY IN LIFE !
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

XenonCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
i am glad you are ok. I have to say I had a similiar time in the rain. Firef u c k tires are the worst f u c k ing tire in the world.
Old 01-01-2002
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
THANKS MAN........ YALL KNOW THAT BAD PEOPLE DIE LATE ! HAHAHAHHA [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

Cole is an unknown quantity at this point
I am so wasted that i am falling down the stair as we speak... incredibly enough i had time to write this and what is even more amazing is that myu house does not have n e stairs... after you find this impossible predicament has actually taken place.. please call the 911 and say "help help!! some drunken man by the name of cole has fallen down his set of amazing invisible stairs and his head is hurting!!!" and lets hope they will take me to a rehab clinic [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG] happy new years y'all [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG] kepp going [IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-01-2002
Banned

KEEP ON DRINKING YALL WOULD NEED IT FOR NEXT YEAR....... STAY SOBER FAWKERSSSSSSS
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

STYLIN2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
well i made in home in one peace thank god i didnt drive im smarter than that well how was everyones newyear i spent mine with the family, it was all good!
laters
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

silverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of lightsilverdevil is a glorious beacon of light
Spent my night in a club with several friends. I haven't danced so much in years. My leggs are killing me. Tomorrow will be worse. I didn't even get drunk and spent like 50 smackers on beer. Oh well. I still enjoyed myself.
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

eXNBP is an unknown quantity at this point
HNY u dirtay cacs[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-01-2002
BOOST JUNKY

SpdRcrChk is an unknown quantity at this point
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Hope you all had a safe and fun new year! Hope you guys have a great 2k2. [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

CivicVTec is an unknown quantity at this point
drive safe !!! and Happy NEW YEar !!!
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

02Si is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy Friggin New Year!!!
Old 01-01-2002
Civic Gurlies
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

HondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the rough
Happy New Year Everyone! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-01-2002
Wicked Moderatuh
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

fraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of lightfraga is a glorious beacon of light
"Merry New Year! In this country we say, "Happy New Year". Forgive my english which stinks."
-Trading Places