Parts and Products Post new products, talk about parts other than electrical, drivetrain and suspension.

body kit or at least front bumper for sedan.

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Daniel420 is an unknown quantity at this point
body kit or at least front bumper for sedan.

How many kits are you there for the sedan??

I've kinda been thinking about getting one... but I am not sure... I don't want to have it painted and then it looks like **** by not matching or kinda looking cheap...

there is this guy that drives an older civic and i see him a couple of times a week on my way to work... (he must work near also)... anyway he has a nice looking body kit (when it's across the intersection) but if i am upclose then it looks kinda lame... the paints are a little off and it jsut looks plastic. and the muffler doesn't quite lign up in the spot for the muffler in the back... it's more like 25% off![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]

I definately don't want this. I want the kit to look like it could actually belong to the car.

Well tell me your opinions (hopefully opinions from sedan owners w/ kits)... and pics if you have 'em

THanKS!!

Happy New Year![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

Tamron143brr is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Daniel. There are a number of kits available for the sedan. Follow some of the links from this site and you'll find some. I didn't buy a full kit for my sedan.. i bought a front lip from tsunami and i bought sideskirts from erebuni.net. I really wanted an OEM kit but they're pretty hard to get..... anyway...do you have any pictures up of your car? I'd really like to see it! Good luck!
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

1973 is an unknown quantity at this point
if you want a sweet kit that doesn't go overboard and make your car look like some airplane, go with an oem kit.....fits good, painted right, and comes with a good warranty, hey it's a honda part, you can't beat that.....if you want more flash, see if wings west has anything for the sedans yet...but you will have to get it painted.....find a reputable company and everything should be ok. wings west pieces usually fit well........
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

0100010 is an unknown quantity at this point
You can get the OEM front/rear lips from Honda(Hand-A is cheapest) designed for the Coupe, color matched to your car, and they will fit/match perfectly on your Sedan. Then you can order the RS(Ferio) OEM Sedan sideskirts from Percy in Vancouver, for about $300 US. They are OEM Honda, but not USM, only JDM and CA. They will come color matched and fit perfectly as well, but they are fiberglass. The Coupe front/rear lips are urethane.

This is what I'm going to do on my Sedan, but not for a couple of months. Got to finish my audio stuff first.
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

LexBoy is an unknown quantity at this point
go to parts on top and filter out body kits for all sedans
Old 01-01-2002
Registered!!

Daniel420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Tamron143brr: there are pics in my profile or go to mywebsite... daniel420.com The link to the profile is in the sig.

I was thinking about the OEM kit but i can hardly notice it's on most other cars. Is there anything else to know about which body kits to get, like urethane vs fiberglass?