General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

2006 Echo

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jpan_home is on a distinguished road
Man, you guys really don't like the Echo eh?

I for one really like it. The hatch can come with factory-upgraded suspension, exhaust that come out the middle, bigger wheels, maybe even a TRD supercharger (though I haven't seen one), and it sits 4.

I'm 280lbs, and I have no problem fitting in that car. The view from the driver seat is great, very few blindspots. Good kick for the light little car (I was racing a 240sx when I testdrove the Echo, and I kept up until about 80km/hr when the sales guy told me to slow down), and just imagine the handling on that short wheelbase... bigger sway bars and stiffer suspension, that thing would rock! And still fit 4 people! And good on gas! And cheap!

And just imagine a TRD supercharged Echo!! 185HP Echo >>>> 185 GS-R for sure! And warranty covers the supercharger too!! Install and everything! And easy to park! And because it's a hatch, if you want to buy a TV, just drop the backseats and voila, tons of room!

Whew...
Old 02-15-2005

jamescardenas07 is an unknown quantity at this point
RS!!
Old 02-15-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hahaha I cracked up after seeing that ...thing.
Old 02-15-2005
unique conformist

dannn will become famous soon enough
wtfomgbbq
haha its much better but i still dont like it
Old 02-15-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
still ugly...
Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jpan_home

I for one really like it. The hatch can come with factory-upgraded suspension, exhaust that come out the middle, bigger wheels, maybe even a TRD supercharger (though I haven't seen one), and it sits 4.

I'm 280lbs, and I have no problem fitting in that car. The view from the driver seat is great, very few blindspots. Good kick for the light little car (I was racing a 240sx when I testdrove the Echo, and I kept up until about 80km/hr when the sales guy told me to slow down), and just imagine the handling on that short wheelbase... bigger sway bars and stiffer suspension, that thing would rock! And still fit 4 people! And good on gas! And cheap!

And just imagine a TRD supercharged Echo!! 185HP Echo >>>> 185 GS-R for sure! And warranty covers the supercharger too!! Install and everything! And easy to park! And because it's a hatch, if you want to buy a TV, just drop the backseats and voila, tons of room!

Whew...
tell that to my friend who was driving it, he was on the freeway, hit a crosswind and the wind push the car into the median. end result, his car was smashed up.
Old 02-15-2005
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
i'm sorry but i think the echo is the stupidest looking car ever created in this history of automobiles.
Old 02-15-2005
Video Game & Movie Whore!

SlvrLx26 will become famous soon enough
The Pics website address say's Vitz!

Last edited by SlvrLx26; 02-15-2005 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-15-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
the Xa and the vitz are the same car, the echo is not the same thing as the vitz or Xa, just some info to know.
Old 02-15-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
^^ are you sure? From what I know, xA in Japan is Toyota Ist. The Echo/Vitz over seas has always been looking and such.
Old 02-15-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
^^ sorry thats true i was thinking ist, i just read something about it in import tuner your right i got the names mixed up.
Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

jackal903 is an unknown quantity at this point
it is not bad
Old 02-15-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jpan_home

Whew...
i agree with you all the way... i'd pimp that any day. And whats ironic is that echos have a smaller displacement and less horsepower than our civics, and yet it can accelerate just as quick as auto civic coupes.
Old 02-16-2005
Registered!!

jpan_home is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mrchowmein
tell that to my friend who was driving it, he was on the freeway, hit a crosswind and the wind push the car into the median. end result, his car was smashed up.
Don't tell me this is a normal occurrence, because it's not. If it is, you'd be hearing about Echos getting smashed up all day long.

So considering it's a freak accident, it could have happened to anyone. He could have been driving a hummer skidding on oily pavement when the crosswind hit, who knows?
Old 02-16-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
^^werd!
Old 02-16-2005
Since 2002 Baby!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

chicohonda02 has a spectacular aura aboutchicohonda02 has a spectacular aura about
i don't think that's an echo!