General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Empty panels on the 04civic

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RobNYC is an unknown quantity at this point
Empty panels on the 04civic

Hey that empty panel next to the auxillary plug on the civic, what goes there? One is for the fog lights but there's a second one there that I was wondering what option was supposed to be there?
Old 01-23-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Eject.
Old 01-23-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I need a switch to put in there for something else. But yea it looks bad just being empty. There is a jdm change holder that would fit, but doesn't look very good imo.

I was thinking of moving the moonroof button to the middle where the sig lighter is and getting the coin tray for the now empty spot.
Old 01-23-2005
Registered!!

Do you know what option is supposed to be there?
Old 01-23-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
No there's no more option.
Old 01-23-2005
Registered!!

That's stupid, it makes no sense to keep a slot open if there's nothing to fill it with.
Old 01-23-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
I believe an ashtray of somesort was supposed to go in there...
Old 01-23-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Hey Its for Heated Seats thats what it is for just look at the EL and that side serves for heated seats
Old 01-23-2005
Premium Member

interesting. But that's for the el. Maybe it would look cool just to stick it in even tho it won't do anything.
Old 01-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
takumi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gearbox
interesting. But that's for the el. Maybe it would look cool just to stick it in even tho it won't do anything.
Ricer!
Old 01-23-2005
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
^^^^^ hahaha, but seriously, Ive seen a civic with heated leather seats in a Canadian Si at my dealership....look at it this way, u get some heated seats at a good price, u dont have to fish around for a place to put the switches.
Old 01-23-2005
Premium Member

It's not rice if it looks stock! Who cares if it doesn't work. Maybe I can wire it to a neon kit I might be getting
Old 01-23-2005
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
what looks really sick is if u put a LED switch in there thats the same colour as your underglow kit, then when its on, the light shoots right back to your rear window, and looks sick as hell, I have that in my coupe. I got the switches at some computer store and didnt use any resistors, so the light on the LED is really bright.
Old 01-23-2005
my civic has no boost

hotrodcivic2004 should not be trusted
i want leather seats
Old 01-24-2005
Registered!!

ty.barrack is an unknown quantity at this point
fog light switch dc jack, and ? I don't know I replaced that whole panel with the smokers group.
Old 01-24-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
OEM heated seat switches are stupid expensive...about $40 a piece. I'm getting mine soon for my OEM heated seat conversion