General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Air Intakes

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Animo54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Air Intakes

Hi everyone. I've seen this site before, but I just recently became a member. I wanted everyone's advice on what type of intake i should get for my 02ex coupe, automatic . I know there are two SRI's for AT (injen and AEM), theres the K&N FIPK and I believe a CAI by Injen. I was leaning on the K&N FIPK (although expensive) or the INJEN since its cheaper and I heard it sounds/feels better. Any advice out there? THANKS!!!!! :
Old 11-10-2004
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
I know you are new, but please use the search button. There is many information about air intakes on this site and opinions aren't worth much when you get 20 different ones. I am locking this thread because this has been covered a million times. I highly suggest searching before you post. There is a lot of good information on this site already.
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/se...earchid=277257