General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Who wants to get Sponsored?????????

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AceKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Who wants to get Sponsored?????????

OK well I know this subject has been brought up a few times. So I looked around and found a company that is looking into sponsoring a few cars. Now I was sponsored by them almost 2 years ago. They are a good group of guys and are willing to help out as best as they can. I'm gonna post all the info on here for you guys and if any of yall need help with anything please let me know. Oh in case you might be wondering NO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY MONEY FOR THIS SPONSORSHIP Just so you guys know when i get back from my 6 month cruise and I get done remodeling my car I plan on going back to these guys for a sponsorship. Here is the info and the website

StreetStyler Sponsorships

Since StreetStyler.com is new and growing fast,we need Sponsored Cars for name recognition across the country. We are looking for import/domestic owners who frequently participate in public events and have their cars modified using parts offered on our webstore. We do not prevent you from having other sponsors like other companies. It's your car, you put who you want on there. Here is what we have set up for being sponsored:

-Wholesale Prices for Parts and Promotional Parts
-Contest and Incentives for promoting our site
-Designated page on our website for your car to help promote you as well
-We will post 10-15 pic and test details of what you have installed
-StreetStyler.com Decals(you decide the color and where on your car it goes)

Requirements
-Must have atleast 1 decal on your car at all times
-Keep us current with your contact info. If we can't get ahold of you it could possibly result in canceling our sponsorship with you.
-Must attend at least 3 car shows a year for show/competition. that includes either being in Audio,Drag,or Show events.
-Any parts/install updates to your car need to be reported. Any exterior/interior mods need pictures to update as well.
-Have fun doing what you do and have a great contact for parts,help,connections,etc.

All inquiries will be reviewed and we're looking for 25 rides to offer our Sponsorship to. As you can see above the opportunity is waiting. To apply for sponsorship we need the following emailed to us:

WHAT TO SEND
-What Yr./Make/Model you have
-5 good shots of the car
-A full list of modifications/parts added yo your car
-All Contact information
-A list of shows attended with your car,any winnings,and future events you will attend

Please email us your inquiry by clicking the link below. Please include all application requirements or your proposal might not be acknowledged. Either send everything as a Word Document or email text with attached photes. Be creative, send everything you can, and let us know why we should choose you. Good Luck!!

SEND INFO TO Sponsorship@StreetStyler.com SUBJECT SPONSORSHIP PROPOSAL

Man that was alot fo stuff to type it wouldnt let me highlight copy and paste. Well to all of you who are looking for a sponsorship Good luck and for those who do find one Great job. if any of yall need help with proposals let me know you can either write me here or email me at Matthews@stennis.navy.mil. Well I hope this helps some people.
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
i actually applyed for sponsorship from them, they said i got the sponsorship
sent them the pics and everything they wanted. after they said i got the sponsorship i sent at least 6 emails after and nothing no return email.
i even called no returned calls nothing so i just gave up on it.
i was really excited when they said i got it, but then they never returned or responded to anything i sent them

Last edited by mndthegap1; 10-16-2004 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-16-2004
ThE FaMiLy SeDaN

rijowysock will become famous soon enough
they approve you. and then ask for a processing fee.lol
Old 10-16-2004
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold
it is probably just like racerx or sportcompactpro...a gimmic.
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

they didnt ask for a processing fee...
they sent me a email saying im accepted and asked what color stickers i want etc.
i replied to them and after that nothing... absolutley nothing...
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

Yeah they dont ask for a processing fee. It aint like RacerX trust me I have had both RacerX and StreetStyler. RacerX sucks!!!! I dont know why they havent emailed you or returned your calls they always did all of mine. It has been awhile since I have talked to them so I have no idea whats up with them. they were great to me.
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

here is a copy of the actual email they sent to me back in may...

From: "Sponsorship - StreetStyler.com" <Sponsorship@StreetStyler.com>
To: <JHughes@argointl.com>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Friday, May 14, 2004 01:12PM
Subject: RE: Sponsorship Proposal

We have approved you for sponsorship and are excited to have you on our team. Please reply the following information so we can get you all set up.

1. What size, color, and quantity decals would you need. They say StreetStyler.com with Sponsored car below it.

2. What address should we ship them to?

Once we send the decals we'll need 10-12 good shots of the car with the decals on them to put you on the site. Once completed that is when we will activate you for sponsorship and you can order parts whenever you need them. Thank you again for your proposal and welcome to the team.

Tom

StreetStyler.com

after that i never heard from them again, never got any stickers nothing i dont know.... ild like to be part of the team and have the sponsorship. but i dont know ... i never heard anything... maybe you could ask them since you are allready sponsored

Last edited by mndthegap1; 10-16-2004 at 09:51 AM.
Old 10-16-2004
Registered!!

I will voche for them like I said I have no idea why they havent gotten back with ya. But I will vouche for them they are a good group and will help ya out. I jsut hope things work out for ya.
Old 10-16-2004
RESIDENT ROTOR HEAD

nookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of lightnookiemonster is a glorious beacon of light
So they're for real? Haha want to sponsor an RX-8?