General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

brothers cavalier has problems

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2001
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jay28TU is an unknown quantity at this point
brothers cavalier has problems

I have a 01 ex coupe and love it. My brother is 16, and with the help of my parents bought a 02 cavalier coupe. I have almost 9500 on mine, and today he turns his car on and the check engine light is on, with only 1400 miles on it. He drives it pretty hard, but still 1500 miles. what a piece. anyway, im glad i dont have that piece.
Old 11-11-2001
Registered!!

PaKiBAla is an unknown quantity at this point
yea but the best is when u see a nice maxima or altima at a nissan dealer and u sit it and turn it on and the check engine sign is on.......thas funny it happened to me so much.....
Old 11-11-2001
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
i have 1300 miles on my ex and my engine light went on already. not all imports are reliable and not all domestics suck