General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

could someone post a pic of blacked out headlights with amber corners

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
duck-wing2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
could someone post a pic of blacked out headlights with amber corners

could someone post a pic of their car with blacked out lights with amber corners still there... it would be nice if it was on a silver civic.....i dunno if i should do up my oem lightsor go projector and ...uf u were to get projectors .. chrome or black?... its not the tyc ones.. its the one with the halo's... thanks in advance to all that post up!!!
Old 04-19-2004
YoUnG N SuXsExFul

guamcivic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
could someone post up a diy for blacked out headlights? i can't seem to find any?
Old 04-19-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Originally posted by guamcivic2k1
could someone post up a diy for blacked out headlights? i can't seem to find any?

Have you cleared your Headlights before? took out the amber piece?well basically just paint the chrome part. It comes out. There are a bunch of threads on this but all the pictures seem to be gone from them. But yea just Get some High temp Paint like 500 degrees and pull your head light open and take out the chrome piece and paint away. You could also primer the chrome piece to but it's your choice. Me i sanded it and then primered it then painted it....takes a couple of hours though.
Old 04-19-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
Re: could someone post a pic of blacked out headlights with amber corners

Originally posted by duck-wing2k2
could someone post a pic of their car with blacked out lights with amber corners still there... it would be nice if it was on a silver civic.....i dunno if i should do up my oem lightsor go projector and ...uf u were to get projectors .. chrome or black?... its not the tyc ones.. its the one with the halo's... thanks in advance to all that post up!!!

oh yea do a little searching and you shall find what your looking for.

This should get you pointed into the right direction